Bet at 5dimes
Bet at 5dimes

2020 MLB RSW Thread

aplous

Donkey Hater
Haven't seen a thread yet so I'll get it going. I've had good luck the last 3 years hitting 1-2 when I go to Vegas in March. Last year I hit Jays Under as it was evident they weren't in a hurry to win when they started Vlad Jr in the minors.

1581521410928.png

Some early thoughts:

AZ and LAD got better and I think SD as well. Giants could be awful and same with Colorado if they deal Arenado.

Twins and CWS got better, Detroit still awful and will continue to sell this year I think.

AL East...Boston I think will continue to sell and is a candidate to go .500. Early leans for me:

NL Central....Pirates might lose 100 now that Cincy looks to be better even though Cubs and STL didn't improve much

AZ Over 83.5
Twins Over 92.5
Tigers Under 57.5
Boston Under 85.5
Pirates Under 70.5
SF Under 70.5
LAD Over 100.5

Reds & White Sox will be popular over bets with good reason but the starting pitching still worries me.

jedi ninja

Sir Lawrence
PIT und
NYY ov
LAD ov
ATL ov (that’s a big difference from their finish last season, not sure why without really digging in)
BAL und (can’t set it low enough)
MIN ov

CPA-hole

Braves bullpen should be better this year. Hamels out a month. Rotation probably similar to last year. Max Fried biggest key to their season IMO. Who knows what you get with headcase Folty.

Lose Donaldson's glove and bat at 3rd. Camargo probably OD 3b with Austin Riley starting in AAA. Marcell Ozuna should shoulder some of the offensive load lost with Donaldson

Division is still salty. Phillies have to be better just by having Girardi instead of meathead Kapler.

jedi ninja

Sir Lawrence
Braves bullpen should be better this year. Hamels out a month. Rotation probably similar to last year. Max Fried biggest key to their season IMO. Who knows what you get with headcase Folty.

Lose Donaldson's glove and bat at 3rd. Camargo probably OD 3b with Austin Riley starting in AAA. Marcell Ozuna should shoulder some of the offensive load lost with Donaldson

Division is still salty. Phillies have to be better just by having Girardi instead of meathead Kapler.
I knew Donaldson was gone, wasn’t really sure what other big moves would be impacting them. Ozuna is a plus, you’re right it should help offset Donaldson’s production.

cubsker

Sort of a Big Deal
Hamels may never be right. Hes old, thrown a ton of innings. Was never right after his mid season injury last year. Getting 5 innings out of him was about as much as you could hope for.