SDQL Badass Stat Boss
Hahaha, did I tell u they like stopages in bellator

:clapping2:
[2-0 +2.5]​
9401 Sam Sicilia/Pedro Carvalho* Under 2½ -145
1.74/1.2

meanwhile Tony's working out

Big daddy naught

No way anybody but Tony Ferguson should fight Khabib next fight. Conor already saying he wants to fight Khabib in Moscow. Fuck him. Earn it.
No one wants to see Conor vs khabib. The first fight wasn’t even close, and Conor has done nothing since to warrant a rematch.

I’m all for tony vs khabib but until it happens I won’t believe it, I mean this fight has been booked and cancelled how many times now? All I know is they better have major plans in place should one or both of them not make it to the fight. None of this 3 days before the fight and they can’t find a headliner bs

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
No one wants to see Conor vs khabib. The first fight wasn’t even close, and Conor has done nothing since to warrant a rematch.

I’m all for tony vs khabib but until it happens I won’t believe it, I mean this fight has been booked and cancelled how many times now? All I know is they better have major plans in place should one or both of them not make it to the fight. None of this 3 days before the fight and they can’t find a headliner bs
Yep. We've seen it time after time between them. One of them will get hurt or whatever. The fight might be cursed.

Sammy Meatballs

It's Not A Lie, If You Believe It...
Gsp is a smart man him and his buddy Firas Zahabi are smart dudes. They are exactly right that the UFC is protecting their investment Khabib.

Because of One Fc Asia is dominating the bigger populus Asia 3 billion people the Ufc realizes they must dominate all the other markets like Australia Brazil and the Middle East. It’s all about population.
Hence the reason why Ufc opening up performance institutes in china etc.

The best manager in the game by a mile is Ali. The guy is a real smart dude and knows how to play ball with the FBI and now Dana white. Ali is anti union and is working with Dana to eliminate the union.

Facts are facts my friends. Styles makes fights. Don’t be deceived by Khabib beating poirier.

Ali and Khabib how many times have the called out Tony? 0 times.

After the match who does Khabib talk about? Connor of course.

Who does Dana talk about? Connor Mcgregor possibly getting the title shot if Tony does not accept the fight. Meaning Tony better be prepared to be low balled offer like $150-250 k while Khabib earns 6 million plus for the fight.
Tony refuses the bullshit offer and Connor is right in there.

Tony Ferguson is the worst matchup in history for Khabib. Why??

Tony has a 6.5 reach advantage.
Tony pressures and won’t sit scared like poirier.
Tony has the best cardio in the game.

Besides those reasons just think about this logically.

Poirier attempted the choke on khabib. Tony’s darce choke would have choked out Khabib easily last night.
Also Tony can ground and pound from the bottom.

When Khabib grabs Tony’s legs Tony is going to unleash his sharp elbows and cut up Khabib like crazy.

Styles makes fights and I think Tony is the worst. matchup possible for khabib.

Tony also is hundred levels better than poirier. Poirier is accurate and has good hiding technique but is very slow. He looked slow and stiff.

Tony knows he can beat Khabib easily. Tony is the smartest fighter.

His response to fighting Khabib was this. What’s your plan Tony?
He said I’m going to throw Khabib on his ass!

Tony should take Dana’s offer of $36,000 to fight Khabib and we will set up a go fund me account from ufc fans to compensate Tony!

Let’s go Tony. Khabib keep running!!! Ali keep running!! Dana keep protecting Connor!

Sammy Meatballs

Absolutely no doubt in my mind that Tony finishes Khabib rather easily and quickly.
What happened when poirier attempted some offense in the second round?

Khabib backed up from him

Why did Al isquinta frustrate Khabib? Al iaquinta dithat because Al is nfrom New York and is a tough guy. He wasn’t scared of Khabib.
Mrferguson who is mr pressure will pressure Khabib and not slow Khabib to do his slow methodical approach

I am guaranteeing you guys when Khabib gets hit he will fold. Tony is just one guy who has all the kryptonite to beat Khabib. Tony is chaotic.

Khabib can go 10,000 wins and 0 losses vs strikers like poirier Mcgregor etc. They aren’t Olympic level grapplers and are not experts at any martial arts.

Tony is an expert at elbows Jui jitsu , Cardio, elite scrambles , darce chokes!

To beat an Olympic gold medal level grappler you better have some expertise. Neither Mcgregor or poirier are experts at any martial arts and both have pathetic cardio imo.

However I think Tony should just taje the lowball offer coming and pummel Khabib and then when he’s champ refuse to fight for less than 5 million dollars!

Sammy Meatballs

Poirier mounted two offensive attacks vs Khabib

Second round he stunned Khabib but his follow up punches looked like he had a 50 pound kettle bell attached to his arms when swinging. His punches were slow and telegraphed. But he still got Khabib attention.

Tony will keep coming and likely finish Khabib with a flurry of elbows and punches.

Then poirier got Khabib in a guilotkne choke. Khabib was stuck but got out of that choke.

Tony would have used his darce choke there and made Khabib unconscious for sure.

Ali and Khabib control the Ufc now. Usman is not fighting Colby because they want to clearly fight Nate Diaz it masvidal who usman is way too big for those guys. He will just out muscle those guys.

Dana is clever. He already had the plan for Mcgregor. Mcgregor bulldhit fake hand injuries.

Dana said if Tony does not accept the fight with Khabib?
So tell me guys why would Tony not accept the fight? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dana is not going to pay him appropriately.

He is going to undercut him and pencil in Mcgregor.

The UFC owner Ari Emmanuel is all about money nothing else.

Ufc realizes that Mcgregor is on the verge of getting in trouble and they have a quick 300 million to make on the rematch with Connor Khabib in which Dana will break all ethical boundaries and start Conor attacking religion and trash talking to get the sheep casuals. Connor is a super bowl fir the ufc

From business standpoint he’s their top guy because of the fact that most ppl are stupid in this world. Mcgregor represents the worst traits of humanity which ppl can relate to.

However I think the Tony Khabib fight for a real fight fan is the biggest martial arts fight in history imo.

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
The Baddest Muthafucka Rankings:
(C) Nate Diaz
1 - Jorge Masvidal
2 - Cowboy Cerrone
3 - Tony Ferguson
4 - Dustin Poirier
5 - Justin Gaethje
6 - Max Holloway
7 - Anthony Pettis
8 - Mike Perry
9 - Robbie Lawler
10 - Korean Zombie

1567979750596.png

skanless13

The Baddest Muthafucka Rankings:
(C) Nate Diaz
1 - Jorge Masvidal
2 - Cowboy Cerrone
3 - Tony Ferguson
4 - Dustin Poirier
5 - Justin Gaethje
6 - Max Holloway
7 - Anthony Pettis
8 - Mike Perry
9 - Robbie Lawler
10 - Korean Zombie

View attachment 42799
Like it, though id move robbie up a couple spots. Id also but Amanda in there lol. She's a badass woman

skanless13

Absolutely no doubt in my mind that Tony finishes Khabib rather easily and quickly.
What happened when poirier attempted some offense in the second round?

Khabib backed up from him

Why did Al isquinta frustrate Khabib? Al iaquinta dithat because Al is nfrom New York and is a tough guy. He wasn’t scared of Khabib.
Mrferguson who is mr pressure will pressure Khabib and not slow Khabib to do his slow methodical approach

I am guaranteeing you guys when Khabib gets hit he will fold. Tony is just one guy who has all the kryptonite to beat Khabib. Tony is chaotic.

Khabib can go 10,000 wins and 0 losses vs strikers like poirier Mcgregor etc. They aren’t Olympic level grapplers and are not experts at any martial arts.

Tony is an expert at elbows Jui jitsu , Cardio, elite scrambles , darce chokes!

To beat an Olympic gold medal level grappler you better have some expertise. Neither Mcgregor or poirier are experts at any martial arts and both have pathetic cardio imo.

However I think Tony should just taje the lowball offer coming and pummel Khabib and then when he’s champ refuse to fight for less than 5 million dollars!
Agree that Tony has best chance to beat Khabib. Do NOT agree that it would be quick nor easy.

Sammy Meatballs

Early odds

Khabib -300
Tony +250

Tony is going to go nuts when he sees these od

To think all these Ufc fighters are scared of khabib.

Only tony isn’t scared. Ppl are scared of him.
Take a real crazy man with offensive attacks to defeat khabib .
Khabib can walk through almost every fighter power.
He never really backs down. But when he faces Ferguson who will fire back h elobows knees kicks it will be interesting

Sammy Meatballs

I’m thinking Gsp May jump the queue here and fight khabib next

I know that khabibs contract has an exclusivity that he can avoid any contenders and fight Gsp at any time.

I think Tony because he isn’t scared at all of khabib and is much more mentally stronger has completely already defeated Khabib.

To this date you will never ever hear Tony’s name come out of Khabibs and Ali’s mouth. Even khabibs dad admitted Tony is an amazing fighter and very vey dangerous.
Tony will drag Khabib into deep waters and Khabib will fold I think. Khabib is a legend but Tony is a physcho!

skanless13

Early odds

Khabib -300
Tony +250

Tony is going to go nuts when he sees these od

To think all these Ufc fighters are scared of khabib.

Only tony isn’t scared. Ppl are scared of him.
Take a real crazy man with offensive attacks to defeat khabib .
Khabib can walk through almost every fighter power.
He never really backs down. But when he faces Ferguson who will fire back h elobows knees kicks it will be interesting
Haha. Can't wait for that line at my book.

Sammy Meatballs

Haha. Can't wait for that line at my book.
Getting Mr. Ferguson at that line of +250 or anything over +200 is an absolute NFl Patriot style steal.

Before Khabib fought Poirier, the line was Khabib -150 over Tony....

And myself also believe that Khabib showed a lot of holes in his game.. When he goes for a takedown he exposes his head and neck for a front headlock to Poirier--
Not too hard to envision a TONY DARCE CHOKE in that position while Tony is backed into the cage- I could see Khabib tapping quickly..

Also when Poirier went on the offensive Khabib backed up immediately-- Tony will push the pace and look to attack Khabib..

Khabib needs the FENCE or his takedowns are not effective in the middle of the ring. He gets his takedowns near the fence and then hold his guy near the fence and then start chain wrestling--

In the middle of the ring Khabib takedowns are average-- He needs the fence--

Styles make fights, and I am pretty sure TONY was made to beat a guy like Khabib---

Tony has the intagibles to defeat Khabib-- I will be putting a lot of bets on TONY to finish inside distance, particularly in round 1 or 2..

1. Tony is not a defensive fighter- He is all out attack and pushes the pace- He keeps very active-- Basically what Poirier did in round 2 vs khabib, TONY will throw strikes kicks elbows and MOVE FORWARD-- He wont back down at all..

2. Tony has a 6.5 reach advantage- He can keep khabib away and work his body and his JAB is going to mess up khabib like he did to cowboy and pettis.

3. Tony is the real ALPHA dog here not Khabib- Tony is the real dog- Tony is right about Khabib being scared of him--

1- Khabib misses the weight cut after TOny got in his head during Ufc 209.
2- Khabib said he cannot move up to 170 because he has no strength advantage there-- Translation I must have a tremendous strength advantage to win because I cannot take guys down at 170 and will look like Diego Sanchez at 170. Basically khabib is ALABAMA in college and needs to be bigger and stronger to win, When CLEMSON (TONY) comes to town they will beat ALabama and khabib..

3- Khabibs slow style leaving his head wide open is going to get submitted by TONY-- Poirier had that deep guillotine but TONY is on a different level with CHOKES.

4. Tony has much more cardio and is much more intense than the SLOW lazy khabib.. Khabib is one dimensional, much like Ben Askren-- All it took was some offensive attack from MAVIDAL and askren was toast- This is why I believe TONY can finish Khabib fairly quicky.

5- Ali and his crew are uninterested in fighting TOP CONTENDORS-- The 2 names that come out of KHABIBS mouth are always CONNOR and GSP-- A washed up skinny CONNOR who is well past his prime and a 38 year old former retired legend--- No mention of TONY ever---

6-In freestyle open wrestling TONY FERGUSON IS GOING TO THROW KHABIB RIGHT ON HIS ASS IN ROUND 1-- You will see this happen-- When they engage it will be TONY throwing Khabib to the ground--

7- Khabib is a control based fighter and TONY is a versatile striking figher with all kinds of ability to fight on the ground-- Khabib hasn't really fought anybody like this yet.

Tony is versatile, the key to beating a one dimensional fighter is to be completely versatile-- And TONY isn't afraid and has more WILL and DETERMINATION than KHABIB has.. He is the most mentally focused athlete possibly in all of sports today.. Tony is training with ELITE NAVY SEALS now to increase his intensity and even the Navy Seals elite soldier stated that TONY would have been the Navy Seals Captain had he enlisted in the program.. That's high praise-- He is going to break KHABIB's will.

Last edited:

Sammy Meatballs

And Please can we stop mentioning all this nonsense about Connor being a double champ..

When every fight you have is a CHAMPIONSHIP fight it isn't hard to become a champion lol..

He was gifted the lightweight title shot after beating 0 contendors in the division..

Never defended the belt and got stripped.

Received rematch and lost handily to khabib-- If he won he is champion again.

Will receive rematch vs Khabib and if he wins by fluke he would be CHAMP--

Clear that the UFC is trying to make CONNOR champion again,, Why not have him fight Max Holloway for his belt also at UFc 245 and if he loses he can always fight Henry Cejudo at UFC 246 for his belt..

Don't listen to the BS that the media spins-- Connor at his absolute best was nothing more than a LUCKY bar fighter who landed a couple of quick knockouts--- Same as MASVIDAL has done recently and we do not see MASVIDAL title shots--

UFc made connor and will continue to try and make him because the truth is that Connor sucks as a Mma fighter-- He is full of holes that are exploited easily by any competent MMA fighter-- He himself knows he sucks and is nothing more than a TROLL now-- Real fighters like cowboy and Tony actually fight guys -

Sammy Meatballs

Khabib vs GSP im guessing would be similar line.
Gsp should do us all a favour and stay retired.. He cannot keep interfering with divisions like he did with middleweight--

It's TONY TIME BITCHES, and its time for Khabib to finally meet his match and get defeated! That's if Khabib is interested to fight in the next few years because it appears that ALI USMAN and KHABIB are part owners of the UFC now--

I didn't realize that the UFC makes offers and they can just deny all offers and choose who they want to fight? And they are not even injured!

USMAN is the biggest joke, He seems very uninterested in fighting COLBY, likely because wrestlers only want to fight skinny strikers-- My guess is that ALI and USMAN saw Nate Diaz Masvidal and Leon Edwards as 3 guys that could JUMP COLBY for the title shot--- All 3 of these guys are not wrestlers and have skinny legs where Usman could just push them to the fence and sit on them for 5 rounds--

Woodley a former champion who did well isn't even given any consideration for a rematch because he is a wrestler and can give USMAN trouble with a better training camp.

UFC is all about expanding their business overseas-- This is their goal and they really want all champions to be FOREIGN born..

2 American interm champions were TONY FERGUSON and COLBY COVINGTON-- Both were basically stripped and aren't given TITLE SHOTS--- ROBERT WHITTAKER was injured since 1450 AD and he was not stripped. Khabib took a year off after being suspended by his own stupid decisions-- he was not stripped either--

USMAN isn't even injured but has chosen to relax and DENY all contendors because ALI manages him..

ALI holds the key to this puzzle- The UFC wants that middle eastern money-- They know that ALI and KHABIB are their ticket-- Why do you think DANA is always mentioning CONNOR for KHABIB? Because CONNOR would lose to KHABIB 1000 times over and over.. and the UFC makes their biggest pay days from Connor, So its a double win-- They make big money and their GLOBALIZATION plans are strengthened.

UFC does not want American champions because they already have the US MARKET cornered and there is no more money in USA-- They money is abroad-- Look at ONE FC and what they are doing- they are just dominating the bigger population regions of the world--

The UFC is not a credible fight league-- It isn't even PRIZE fighting anymore-

The current UFC is basically GLOBALIZED EXPANSION FIGHTING--

Look at all new signed fighters-- Many are from Russia or the middle east- Just look at the names and you will see what the UFC is doing-- IMG would not have paid 4 billion unless they had a plan to make the UFC grow and grow- That could not happen unless they gain market share all around the world. China is a target and INDIA will be one also because they have over 3 billion people combined there. The race is on to find the next star from CHINA and INDIA.... UFc probably has scouts going to the villages of INdia to find talent.

I know a guy who had indian ethnicity and the UFC had signed him.. He completed his contract with a 3-1 record and was fairly average like a developmental fighter-- He wasn't likely to ever crack the top 10 in his division, however ONE FC ASIA signed him immediately and put him in a match where if he won he was fighting for the belt right away. This was a smart move by ONE FC because the advertising money in INDIA would be out of control..
The race is on, and much to the dismay of MMA fans, we will see favoritism for foreign fighters continue in the UFC--

Case in point-- World title fight-- ABU DHABI-- KHABIB 6 million dollar purse-Muslim fighter-$$ Expansion
Poirier- 250 K purse (AMERICAN)-No $ for the UFC

If the UFC was smart they would RELEASE TONY FERGUSON from the UFC and just pay him off with a nice 3-5 million and allow him to retire or go to bellator-- He is a big problem for DANA WHITE and his plans, IF kHABIB loses there is no other champion level fighter that can continue to develop the middle eastern markets and Russia. So the UFC has to keep KHABIB CHAMPION---

Ufc wish list for KHABIB-- #1- Connor Mcgregor
#2- Cowboy Cerrone
#3- Barbosa rematch
#4- Max Holloway

These are the type of fighters that the UFC is interested in pairing up with Khabib- They are not interested in matching up khabib with anybody that could dethrone him..

Last edited:

Sammy Meatballs

Confirmed today from ALI--- GSP is next for KHABIB not TONY...

Ali said nobody cares about Tony and Khabib wants he wants and he wants GSP next...

In the history of the UFC has there ever been 2 more scared guys than ALI and KHABIB? Tony must have really gotten into their heads--

Khabib isn't the greatest of all time-- He isn't even the greatest fighter in his division.

Khabib to this date has beaten some pretty average competition-- NO wins vs any champions- Mcgregor does not count because every single fight he has is for the belt so of course he was an ex champion.

Tony should ask for his release or go up to 170 or drop down to 145 and take Holloways belt from him.

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Maybe if Khabib fights GSP, the next fight will be Tony, than retire. He knows the whole MMA world wants to see Khabib vs. Tony. But the fight with GSP is so intriguing that you have to do it. But make no mistake, Khabib vs Tony needs to happen. Even Dana said that.

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
Dont believe what Ali says, Dana's not gonna lets GSP get this fight. Tony's next even if he only makes 250K like Dustin did....and you will never ever get Tony at +250 :rofl: I believe you will see it closer to Khabib -180 and Tony +160

Nate is available now on 5D at +180 and I think thats a steal

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
Not saying this is totally accurate but here is the reported 242 payouts if you missed it

UFC 242 Fighter Salaries
  • Khabib Nurmagomedov: $6,090,000 ($6,000,000 to show, $40,000 fight week incentive pay, $50,000 Performance of the Night bonus) – Khabib’s father said he’ll make at least 3 times more than he made last fight, which was $2,000,000
  • Dustin Poirier: $290,000 ($250,000 to show, $40,000 fight week incentive pay)
  • Curtis Blaydes: $165,000 ($80,000 to show, $80,000 win bonus, $5,000 fight week incentive pay)
  • Belal Muhammad: $135,000 ($40,000 to show, $40,000 win bonus, $5,000 fight week incentive pay, $50,000 Performance of the Night bonus)
  • Paul Felder: $106,000 ($48,000 to show, $48,000 win bonus, $10,000 fight week incentive pay)
  • Edson Barboza: $95,000 ($75,000 to show, $20,000 fight week incentive pay)
  • Muslim Salikhov: $77,500 ($12,000 to show, $12,000 win bonus, $3,500 fight week incentive pay, $50,000 Performance of the Night bonus)
  • Ottman Azaitar: $73,500 ($10,000 to show, $10,000 win bonus, $3,500 fight week incentive pay, $50,000 Performance of the Night bonus)
  • Omari Akhmedov: $72,000 ($31,000 to show, $31,000 win bonus, $10,000 fight week incentive pay)
  • Carlos Diego Ferreira: $51,000 ($23,000 to show, $23,000 win bonus, $5,000 fight week incentive pay)
  • Islam Makhachev: $49,000 ($22,000 to show, $22,000 win bonus, $5,000 fight week incentive pay)
  • Joanne Calderwood: $45,000 ($20,000 to show, $20,000 win bonus, $5,000 fight week incentive pay)
  • Zak Cummings: $43,000 ($33,000 to show, $10,000 fight week incentive pay)
  • Nordine Taleb: $33,000 ($23,000 to show, $10,000 fight week incentive pay)
  • Shamil Abdurakhimov: $27,000 ($22,000 to show, $5,000 fight week incentive pay)
  • Mairbek Taisumov: $27,000 ($22,000 to show, $5,000 fight week incentive pay)
  • Sarah Moras: $26,400 ($12,000 to show, $12,000 win bonus, $2,400 fine for missing weight, $5,000 fight week incentive pay)
  • Don Madge: $27,500 ($12,000 to show, $12,000 win bonus, $3,500 fight week incentive pay)
  • Andrea Lee: $22,000 ($18,000 to show, $4,000 fight week incentive pay)
  • Davi Ramos: $21,000 ($16,000 to show, $5,000 fight week incentive pay)
  • Zubaira Tukhugov: $18,000 ($14,000 to show, $4,000 fight week incentive pay)
  • Takashi Sato: $17,500 ($14,000 to show, $3,500 fight week incentive pay)
  • Teemu Packalen: $16,000 ($12,000 to show, $4,000 fight week incentive pay)
  • Liana Jojua: $15,900 ($10,000 to show, $2,400 from Moras for missing weight, $3,500 fight week incentive pay)
  • Lerone Murphy: $13,500 ($10,000 to show, $3,500 fight week incentive pay)
  • Fares Ziam: $13,500 ($10,000 to show, $3,500 fight week incentive pay)

Sammy Meatballs

You can get Tony at +195 but early betting, but limit $300 applies

MMA Bettings Odds & Lines at BetOnline.ag Sportbook

View attachment 42851
+195 is extremely tasty to me buddy!!!!!

I agree bro getting Mr.Navy Seals Ferguson at +190 is an absolute steal.

If you play Tony I believe it’s well worth taking him to finish inside the distance. I can’t see that match going the full 5.

The front headlocks that poirier has khabib in are tailor made for a Ferguson darce choke.

To be honest I wouldn’t be surprised if Gsp beats Khabib also. I think Gsp could be a mismatch and dominate khabib.

Khabib exactly like Mcgregor was carefully constructed and matched up against exclusive strikers who were terrible wrestlers.
Guys like Barboza Mcgregor Poirier are completely garbage at wrestling. Hence the easy wins for khabib.

Dos anjos barboza iaquinta mcchoker poirier.

These guys are so average it isn’t even funny!

Sammy Meatballs

Kevin Lee moving back to lightweight.

Said too much drama in the welterweight division.

Lots of emotional fighters at 170.

Poirier
Covington
Usman
Woodley
Diaz

Sammy Meatballs

Khabib calling out all the shots these days.

His Dad a part owner of the Ufc as well now has said khabibs last defense will be in Russia.

So if he fights Connor or gsp next if Tony is next after that Tony would have to fight Khabib in Russia.

Although to cement the GOAT of mma khabib perhaps his team is looking at cementing is status by December showdown with Cowboy Cerrone and then his final match in Russia will be a rematch vs the dangerous striker Edson Barboza!

Big daddy naught

Grabbed Cowboy at +173 earlier this week. Gathje is really good, but I'll take the value in the more experienced and well rounded fighter. Will also likely be on Hughes, Carlos jr, and Cirkunov
I love betting on cowboy, just not sure on this one. Hopefully he fights smart and doesn’t try to brawl. Gotta wonder how his eye/nose handle getting hit after he was busted up so bad in the Ferguson fight. Personally I think he might be coming back too soon but hopefully there’s not residual damage and it can handle getting hit ok

skanless13

I love betting on cowboy, just not sure on this one. Hopefully he fights smart and doesn’t try to brawl. Gotta wonder how his eye/nose handle getting hit after he was busted up so bad in the Ferguson fight. Personally I think he might be coming back too soon but hopefully there’s not residual damage and it can handle getting hit ok
Yep. Those are the questions about him.

CTG Sponsors & Affiliates