[8-11 -3.1u]​
  1. 1015 Miocic wins in round 1* +525 vs Any other result
  2. 3/1.57
  3. 1017 Miocic wins in round 2* +650 vs Any other result
    .3/1.95
  4. 1002 Daniel Cormier* -140 vs Stipe Miocic
    3.5/2.5

Big daddy naught

He fought the entire fight post-1st like he was retired.

Credit to Stipe for such a huge adjustment...not something you Usually see by the big guys in the championship rounds.
He was winning, but walking fwd with your hands down is a recipe for disaster. Then the body shots. You can only eat so many

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Yeah I'm surprised DC didn't switch his stance when he was getting hit with the body shots over and over

Big daddy naught

I think he’s gonna retire. Stipe will make him wait out a rematch, and DC won’t want anyone else. Now a fight w Jones loses interest so he’s kind up shits creek. Can’t see him wanting a 3rd Stipe fight bc even if he wins now then what?

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
I think he’s gonna retire. Stipe will make him wait out a rematch, and DC won’t want anyone else. Now a fight w Jones loses interest so he’s kind up shits creek. Can’t see him wanting a 3rd Stipe fight bc even if he wins now then what?
Him v jones only made sense at HW too

DC cant cut to lhw anymore, and he shouldn't

Think he retires, maybe if jones moves up to heavy within a year or two and wins title then DC comes back for a super fight type thing

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
But like he said he has so many other opportunities

He will work the broadcasts, him and Rogan work well together

I bet he does stuff with wwe, he seems to love it

HUNT

CTG Vice Partner
Staff member
This. Why the fuck didn’t he take Stipe back to the ground after the first? Strategically as bad of a fight as DC has had...except vs Bones who just made him cry (literally)

Stipe wasn't giving him anything really as rds went on..DC was -750 live after rd. 3 too. Stipe just chomped on that gut and went nuts.

I want to see Ngannou vs Stipe rematch.

Big daddy naught

Him v jones only made sense at HW too

DC cant cut to lhw anymore, and he shouldn't

Think he retires, maybe if jones moves up to heavy within a year or two and wins title then DC comes back for a super fight type thing
I don’t even think jones has interest in moving to HW. I mean fans aren’t gonna exactly be excited to see him fight Stipe or anyone. What he does next is beyond me bc he has few options at LHW either outside of a rematch w Santos who is out for a while

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
4:25 mark from DC. It's exactly what we were saying. He regrets not taking him down and wrestling. He's gonna be sick when he watches the highlights.

wiseplayer

4:25 mark from DC. It's exactly what we were saying. He regrets not taking him down and wrestling. He's gonna be sick when he watches the highlights.

Glad he admitted he didnt listen to his coaches. He was absolutely uncoachable to the point he wouldn't even let them take his mouthpiece out while he was on his ass. He's a coach himself and did nothing to show his student/athletes how it's done. I've always had a little dislike for his arrogance about being a GOAT while still active.

Sammy Meatballs

It's Not A Lie, If You Believe It...
Great card last night--

Post card Thoughts---

Miicic dug deep and the guy is a true champion. He is tough as they come and has a lot of heart.
Cormier looked good also, but his lack of conditioning in round 4-5 was hardly surprising-

When a fighter has 1 last fight left, they will fight careless like DC did, he wasn't really interested in winning this fight via decision- He only wanted the finish- You could see it----

Miicic is the guy that the UFC should put their marketing behind, not a loser like Connor. Stipe is a fireman, has the record for heavyweight title- and is as american as it gets-- other than not having a typical american last name--

Nate Diaz looked good vs the overrated Pettis- Pettis to me looks like he has no chance at Welterweight- His arms are too short and he is too narrow- Diaz looked much longer and stronger than him--
Petttiss should retire- He got lucky vs wonder boy---
Petttis has no conditioning at all- He can get bullied and pressured-- This was a repeat of the Ferguson loss--

Nate vs Masvidal could be a good match--

But I can see NATE vs CONNOR part 3 being scheduled for December event--- Think about this-- There is no way on EARTH that Nate Diaz came back to fight PETTISH for a few hundred thousand dollars-- 0 chance of that--

The fake call out for Masvidal, who by the way has been linked to fight everyone from Woodley, to Usman, to Covington to Captain American to Iron Man..

Diaz is no dummy- The deal he has with DANA was you go and get an easy WIN over PEttis which is essentially like fighting someone in the 125 range- Pettis does not look much bigger than a Feathweweight to me..

Then they set up the CONNOR vs NATE part 3---- Connor isn't fighting for anything under 25 million for sure- The only fights he will take are fights that make him over 25 million--- Diaz fight should make him 25 million---

Nate will also get at least 5 million as well--

Dana knows that Khabib is the only other CONNOR fight that Connor can make 30-40 million and the UFC will earn in the 250-400 million range for that fight card alone---
But with Tony Ferguson ready after Poirier by the time Connor fights he will be irrelevant and likely not in fight shape--

I think this whole DIAZ fight was to set up the match with Connor--

Sammy Meatballs

It's Not A Lie, If You Believe It...
AKA observation--

AKA largely known as the pinnacle of training academies for the UFC is on the DECLINE---

CAIN got KO'd easily---

Rock hold got Ko'd easily

DC got Ko'd easily--

KHABIB is their last fighter standing? If Poirier cannot KO him and I am 10000% sure TONY will KO Khabib--

When Cormier started announcing his retirement the entire AKA lost its appeal--

All the real fighters now are either at TOP TEAM-- Colby, Masvidal, Lawler, Porier etc--

Fade AKA---- It was dominant for a while, but wrestling will not work in the new ESPN UFC--

The ESPN UFC will recruit very talented strikers- kickboxers-- guys that can out strike any wrestlers--

UFC's plan is to eliminate all wrestling from the UFC, and make it like Bloodspirt fights-- All stand up wars--

This will eliminate fighters from AKA--

CTG Sponsors & Affiliates