%ALT_TXT%%
Bet at 5dimes

2019 UFC/MMA Discussion; post your wagers

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Cejudo took over after that first round. Moraes conditioning looked questionable. The strikes form Cejudo helped.

Sammy Meatballs

It's Not A Lie, If You Believe It...
My man Tony proved to be ultra durable. He can trade with anyone.

Don't see any fighter than can hang with TONY in 5 rounds. He will cut you up..

He sliced and diced both Pettis and now Cowboy.

If TONY doesn't get the title shot and is passed over by GSP or CONNOR UFC is a JOKE!

Tony should be given the BELT imo. He is finishing elite guys and making their faces bloody.

Whats amazing is that TONY shows no signs of being in a fight while his opponent is cut badly--

I like TONY's intelligence- He lands very significant strikes ELBOW strikes which cut you up badly..

Tony is the guy NOBODY wants to fight including KHABIB.

ProV1Colt

CTG Elite Moderator
Staff member
Why can’t I see this most devastating kick to the head from last night.
No one is showing it?

Sammy Meatballs

That eye though. Tony is one bad MF. Would love to see him fight Conor.

I think Connor knows he would get destroyed.

I really think TONY is on a whole different level than all these UFC fighters. He is in your face, tough as nails, fast hands, long reach, VOLUME guy but his elbows are very destructive, 1 TONY ELBOW is worth 7 GOOD clean shots from any other fighter- Look at COWBOYS face vs TONY's? Same as PETTIS? The guy knows how to trade and get the better of it.

I can't see KHABIB being able to hold a leg and play his takedown game against TONY without eating SIGNIFICANT ELBOWS and many strikes.

Tony is impossible to prepare for in fight camp- WHICH fighter is going to EMULATE TONY in training? There is no one like him in training camps.

Tony is the REAL champ- not Khabib.

Khabib beat CONNOR but TONY would have messed up Connor and bloodied him up!

Sammy Meatballs

Tony ferguson is 5'11 but has a 76.5 reach-- 6'4 1/2 inch REACH..

Donald is 6'1 and has a reach of 74 inches-- 6'2 Reach

Despite fighting a guy 2 inches taller in COWBOY Tony was still able to pressure and win the distance battle..

When TONY fights CONNOR or KHABIB who are both 5'9 inches TALL-

Khabib reach is only 70 inches-- TONY is 76.5 inches--

I think TONY pieces up KHABIB all day on the feet with his 6.5 REACH advantage!

There is no way I am going to believe that KHABIB will be able to control TONY and take him down-- Tony is very slippery and strong with elbows and all kinds of footwork.

I think Tony is an exceptional athlete unpredictable and Khabib's teams knows this-- They never mention TONY as an opponent because in reality for KHABIB fighting CONNOR is a guarantee win and vs a 38 year old GSP is also a sure WIN they believe-- They know TONY is tough and they are making sure with DANA that TONY does not fight vs KHABIB-

The UFC does not see TONY as marketable and does not want him to be the champ-- I think because TONY does not kiss ass- He is a real fighter and DANA Just does not like the guy.

I believe TONY should be going to ABU DHABI to fight KHABIB.. Poitier is an exceptional fighter but I believe that no one has done more than TONY, he has beat several former champs and hasn't lost in years and now lately all his fights are stoppages which is rare in UFC--
Shows how crazy durable and tough TONY is.

Sammy Meatballs

Face of...Tony's last 9 opponents,

Thank you for posting this.

Ferguson really is an impressive athlete.

He has won a state championship in football
He has won a state wrestling championship

He has won the ultimate fighter series contract

He has won the interm lightweight title

He has beaten two former lightweight champions
He has bloodied up a cowboy.

This guy is going to be interesting vs Nurmegemedov.

Tough to see any fighter matching up well vs Tony.

He will outbox everyone. He has shown that lately
He has elite Muay Thai skills. Elbows very dangerous
His Jui jitsu is world class. He won the intern title via submission.
His wrestling was all state champion background

I don’t see Nurmegemedovs cardio being good enough and I don’t see how he avoids Tony’s elbows when he goes for a single leg. Tony has a 6.5 inch reach advantage over khabib.

I think Tony will finish Nurmegemefiv in round 3-4

Big daddy naught

Thank you for posting this.

Ferguson really is an impressive athlete.

He has won a state championship in football
He has won a state wrestling championship

He has won the ultimate fighter series contract

He has won the interm lightweight title

He has beaten two former lightweight champions
He has bloodied up a cowboy.

This guy is going to be interesting vs Nurmegemedov.

Tough to see any fighter matching up well vs Tony.

He will outbox everyone. He has shown that lately
He has elite Muay Thai skills. Elbows very dangerous
His Jui jitsu is world class. He won the intern title via submission.
His wrestling was all state champion background

I don’t see Nurmegemedovs cardio being good enough and I don’t see how he avoids Tony’s elbows when he goes for a single leg. Tony has a 6.5 inch reach advantage over khabib.

I think Tony will finish Nurmegemefiv in round 3-4
It’ll be interesting. Tony’s pace is like no other. Only other guy in the UFC that has that kind of cardio is Holloway.

If Khabib stands with him it could be ugly, but the one way to slow down a guys speed, striking, and cardio advantage is by grounding him. I know Tony is no slouch on the ground, but Khabib’s ground game and top control is on another level. His way to victory is smother Tony, get takedown after takedown, and methodically use ground and pound and submissions. Question is can he do this to Ferguson?

Sammy Meatballs

It’ll be interesting. Tony’s pace is like no other. Only other guy in the UFC that has that kind of cardio is Holloway.

If Khabib stands with him it could be ugly, but the one way to slow down a guys speed, striking, and cardio advantage is by grounding him. I know Tony is no slouch on the ground, but Khabib’s ground game and top control is on another level. His way to victory is smother Tony, get takedown after takedown, and methodically use ground and pound and submissions. Question is can he do this to Ferguson?
No I don't believe he will do this to Ferguson...

You cannot go for takedown after takedown against a fighter that is ALWAYS IN YOUR FACE-- Ferguson is a pressure fighter- He does not allow you to measure him.

Tony has excellent footwork and speed to avoid takedowns--

Khabib is going to see ELBOWS like crazy if he tries his single leg bs--

Tony has stated that he will be the one taking down KHABIB-- I believe TONY- He is all business and is a fantastic wrestler.

Khabib has never been cut in a fight- Tony cuts everyone--

There is no way TONY is going to be held on the ground helpless- When and if Khabib grabs him, TONY is going to either KNEE Khabibs head or cut him up with elbows-

Tony is not a fighter that will allow khabib to just smother him and not fire back with elbows and other tricks---

I think TONY will surprise many and throw KHABIB on his head in the octagon-- Tony is packing on lots of muscle lately- He looked much bigger vs cowboy than he did vs KEVIN LEE--

khabib has peaked, Tony seems to be improving each fight- His boxing, and elbowing is going to a new level--

Sammy Meatballs

Whatever happens can we finally see the end of this MCGREGOR KHABIB rematch talk--

Mcgregor isn't even a TOP 5 LIGHTWEIGHT fighter anymore- He is a complete disgrace to MMA- Makes excuse after excuse after losing..

Mcgregor is no dummy-- He has stated he is retired so he does not have to fight guys like GAETHJE and FERGUSON-- He also has faked his broken hand- He is bullshitting, He is hardly training, the broken hand along with the retirement is a narrative cleverly being crafted so that magicly his hand will heal in the fall and he will unretire when he can get his KHABIB rematch.

Dana is in on this plan-- The plan is for MCREGOR to fight KHABIB in the new years card, or December Christmas year end card-----

Mcgregor also what kind of fighter keeps apparently breaking his foot before khabib and now broke his hand again ! he is a charleton

Big daddy naught

Whatever happens can we finally see the end of this MCGREGOR KHABIB rematch talk--

Mcgregor isn't even a TOP 5 LIGHTWEIGHT fighter anymore- He is a complete disgrace to MMA- Makes excuse after excuse after losing..

Mcgregor is no dummy-- He has stated he is retired so he does not have to fight guys like GAETHJE and FERGUSON-- He also has faked his broken hand- He is bullshitting, He is hardly training, the broken hand along with the retirement is a narrative cleverly being crafted so that magicly his hand will heal in the fall and he will unretire when he can get his KHABIB rematch.

Dana is in on this plan-- The plan is for MCREGOR to fight KHABIB in the new years card, or December Christmas year end card-----

Mcgregor also what kind of fighter keeps apparently breaking his foot before khabib and now broke his hand again ! he is a charleton
Conor is all about the money. He’s a businessman. He peaked, made his money, and now will only fight anyone if and when it’s financially worth his while. His mystique is gone but he’s still a huge name and draw and a pelt all fighters would love to have on their ledger. My guess is someone calls him out and eventually he won’t be able to say no bc Dana will guarantee him a fuck ton of cash to headline a ppv

Big daddy naught

Khabib #3? Does he have a single win vs anyone good other than RDA?

He won the USELESS BELT over a gatekeeper IAQUINTA?
These rankings are a joke. Jones is the best by a mile. No one is close. Khabib is undefeated so he’s gotta he up there, and DC has only lost twice, both to Jones. As good as Tony is he’s lost fights, 3, I think, granted they were years ago, but he should be top 5 or 6

Big daddy naught

Anyone watching Bellator tonight. Will be interesting to see how Rory performs.
I got action on Caldwell. If it wins I may take a flyer on Gracie although I don’t like his stand up and all, but never a good sign when a fighter says they don’t have the fire anymore so might just fade Rory.

I have no doubt Chael gets Machida to the mat just hoping he doesn’t catch a kick to the head first lol

Big daddy naught

Not sure Caldwell lost that fight. Neither did a ton of damage but he had a lot of ground control. Surprised 2 judges had him losing all but 1 round

Big daddy naught

Always wonder why the guy defending doesn’t just try to fall forward, the guy was on his back and if you just fall forward he’s gonna land on his head, you might still tap, but he might let go