Bet at 5dimes

2019 UFC/MMA Discussion; post your wagers

Sammy Meatballs

It's Not A Lie, If You Believe It...
I guess it happened sometime in December. But the info is starting to come out. Just reading stuff on the internet. It supposedly happened to some 20 year old girl in Dublin, Ireland. But like I said, it's just rumors for now. But a lot of internet sleuths are saying it's legit. I'll believe with a formal charge on him.

If he did do it you can bet Dana white will quickly schedule a match with Connor vs gsp or Anderson Silva to try and milk Connor for one last fight.

The share holders will demand profits and they will push Connor for a quick fight before he’s charged.

skanless13

I guess it happened sometime in December. But the info is starting to come out. Just reading stuff on the internet. It supposedly happened to some 20 year old girl in Dublin, Ireland. But like I said, it's just rumors for now. But a lot of internet sleuths are saying it's legit. I'll believe with a formal charge on him.
interesting.. i'll have to do some reading up on it.
[

skanless13

on all the favs in Bellator tonight.. only one i'm iffy on is Archuleta..Bendejas is tough. the rest of the favs should hit. Grabbed Bader at -250. He really should win this fight, especially if it goes into the later rounds. .

Sammy Meatballs

Khabib eligible potentially to compete this April.

I think Ufc is going to make Connor vs Cerrone to give Connor a chance at winning.

If he wins he will fight for the title and make the Ufc rich.

Khabib if smart should fight Tony Ferguson but if Gsp is interested they will move Gsp ahead of Tony

Khabib vs Tony is the fight that real fans want to see. There has never been a fight where two unstoppable forces have huge winning streaks.

Khabib vs Ferguson is one hundred million times more entertaining than any McGregor fight.

Kgabib vs Tony is a battle that the winner is greatest of all time lightweight

Hope they set up this match.

Tony needs this wants this. Going to be crazy watching Khabib getting his ass kicked all over the ring by Tony. Tony is well rounded has massive reach edge longer arms best conditioning.

skanless13

Why would UFC waste a Connor bout vs Cowboy? That match has zero positive equity.
Because it will SELL like crazy. Conor could fight Manute Bol, and promote the hell out of that fight. Throw in an "OG" like Cowboy who has been on a role and is pretty popular himself=:moneytoss::moneytoss:
:moneytoss:

skanless13

Khabib eligible potentially to compete this April.

I think Ufc is going to make Connor vs Cerrone to give Connor a chance at winning.

If he wins he will fight for the title and make the Ufc rich.

Khabib if smart should fight Tony Ferguson but if Gsp is interested they will move Gsp ahead of Tony

Khabib vs Tony is the fight that real fans want to see. There has never been a fight where two unstoppable forces have huge winning streaks.

Khabib vs Ferguson is one hundred million times more entertaining than any McGregor fight.

Kgabib vs Tony is a battle that the winner is greatest of all time lightweight

Hope they set up this match.

Tony needs this wants this. Going to be crazy watching Khabib getting his ass kicked all over the ring by Tony. Tony is well rounded has massive reach edge longer arms best conditioning.
Don't know if it's necessarily more entertaining than ANY Conor fight, but it's certainly a better fight. And I agree, though not a huge fan of him, I'd be all over Tony in that fight.

Sammy Meatballs

My question is should the UFC now strip Khabib?

Tony was stripped for injury---

Khabib should be stripped and then have a match between TONY FERGUSON and whoever is the next contendor? Poirier?? maybe Iaquinta?

Crown a new champion- You cant hold up the division with Connor and Khabib- WHat are the rest of the fighters supposes to do? No one can feed their families-

No one can eat?

All because the UFC knows that CONNOR and KHABIB are cash cows- Both of them- Especially when the fight each other!

So everybody else in the division is now WORTHLESS because of the fact that CONNOR and KHABIB are cash cows---

I suspect the UFC is going to lose fan appeal and popularity and stop growing-- They are so greedy, all they care about is money- Fighters are getting pissed off now-

The UFC is run by the biggest morons around-- Like how about match fighters based on merit?

Sammy Meatballs

The lightweight division is the marquee division--

There are so many amazing fights they can make---

Poirier vs Lee or Iaquinta or Tony

Tony vs Max Connor or Poirier Iaquinta

Cerrone vs Connor Iaquinta Lee or Poirier

But the UFC is stuck in SHARE HOLDER MODE--

I think this is the end of the UFC- they have lost their MOTTO which is to put on fights-- They are solely concerned about MONEY now--

This isnt going to be a professiobal combat sport-- Mcregor could keep losing and keep GETTING AUTOMATIC TITLE SHOTS? The guy got finished he tapped like a bitch and he should get another REMATCH over TONY?

UFc has become too political-- Hopefully the other fight leagues take advantage and start to take over from the UFC- Imo the UFC is a joke-- They dont know how to match up good fights

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
Lets go...
  1. 2/2/2019 9:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1315 Oliveira wins in round 1* +280 vs Any other result
    Risking $20.00 To Win $56.00
  2. 2/2/2019 9:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1323 Teymur wins in round 2* +775 vs Any other result
    Risking $10.00 To Win $77.50
  3. 2/2/2019 9:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1325 Teymur wins in round 3* +1150 vs Any other result
    Risking $8.00 To Win $92.00
  4. 2/2/2019 9:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1327 Oliveira wins by submission* +135 vs Any other result
    Risking $30.00 To Win $40.50
  5. 2/2/2019 9:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1333 Teymur wins by TKO/KO* +295 vs Any other result
    Risking $14.00 To Win $41.30
  6. 2/2/2019 9:00 PM Reduced Fighting 1302 David Teymur* +105 vs Charles Oliveira
    Risking $80.00 To Win $84.00
1549158708978.png