• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2019 U.S. Open at Pebble Beach Discussion

2nd round match up play:

Li -105 vs Bubba- strictly fading Bubba here. Looking at his "play by play" on pgatour.com he looked lost on the greens. He 3 putted the last three holes Thursday. His speed seems to be way off on these greens and now he gets to play in the afternoon when they should firm up and get quicker. I do like this Li kid long term as well. As for how he will play Friday is anyone's guess, but at this price and with Bubba struggling Thursday, I think the price is right.

2nd round match up play:

Li -105 vs Bubba- strictly fading Bubba here. Looking at his "play by play" on pgatour.com he looked lost on the greens. He 3 putted the last three holes Thursday. His speed seems to be way off on these greens and now he gets to play in the afternoon when they should firm up and get quicker. I do like this Li kid long term as well. As for how he will play Friday is anyone's guess, but at this price and with Bubba struggling Thursday, I think the price is right.
Good stuff

I added Frankie at 16-1...not sure why I wasn’t on him before but I’ll take that price with what I saw of him yesterday. Morning wave should have the edge today as well.

Also added a little Scott at 45-1

Just getting home from an outing to watch some. Rose in control, eh? Afternoon groups won't have as favorable conditions?

I fell asleep with Cheetah on his next to the last and the bitch went bogey/bogey?

Don't spend my Raptors in 6 money before the weekends out.
Athletes, think of the common man.

Is this cut line going to get to +3 or will it stick at +2?
afternoon wave half way thru their rounds and the PGA leaderboard showing the CUT @ [+1] :confused:

Patrick Cantlay in @ [+2] a HUGE (and expensive) disappointment for me this week :mad:

well the Fox broadcast says Top 60 and ties make the CUT at [+2] so that saves a number of my "to win" bets BUT looks like Gary Woodland a strong 1st place with a [-6] for tourney [-9]. Justin Rose solo 2nd [-1] for [-7] and Louis Oosthuizen solo 3rd [-1] for [-6]. "Ooster" with more birdies and bogies than pars on his round :(

I thought it was a pretty strong move. I haven’t tried it in awhile but to snap it all in one motion....not bad.

Hope he gave the shards to a couple of kids, that would be the ultimate heel move.

And Joe Buck says he’s building a House of Hole 1 at Augusta National.
Oh the life of a Sports Announcer

That makes me think of a good thread.....
If you could build your dream home where would you build it?
If on a golf course which one....
Maybe build your own course.....

These guys need the ol dead hands shot.
So many times, I've seen today, the spin has cost almost all.

And Joe Buck says he’s building a House of Hole 1 at Augusta National.
Oh the life of a Sports Announcer

That makes me think of a good thread.....
If you could build your dream home where would you build it?
If on a golf course which one....
Maybe build your own course.....
Start this thread.

Gary is 0-8 after leading after 54 holes....

Today is the day
I want to root for him bad other than fact I'd bet him enough b4 and now 'miss' his breakthrough. Yup...selfish. I know. He seems like a great guy and he looks loose right now.

I want to wish for a playoff but not as big of deal with no more Monday finish. Tiger and Rocco will always be our lasting memory there.

Back