• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2019 Stanley Cup Playoff Discussion and IN-GAME THREAD

Just need to get on the power play. This game not done, Mogo.

Hellebuck lets in a goal a 9-year-old blind kid wouldve stopped. 1-0 Blues

Isles are just younger and faster. Pens letting their inner baby cry a bit at the end.

Dell in for Jones already...not sold he’s any good either and if I hadn’t been on the pregame TT might even add up to 5.

5 goals in the Shark Tank and not even done with the first! 3-2 now for Vegas...this one will be fun

Also, I'm not sold on Tampa. Why I took CBJ ATS. Wonder what the odds will look like for Game 3?! I Love NHL Playoff Hockey!

Dell hasn’t faced any pressure yet...live game total of 10.5 seems insane but you’ve got a backup goalie and a team scuffling on defense...

Very interesting 2nd period coming up. No clue what to expect. How do you follow up that last 20 minutes? My God, that was awesome.

Still wondering about that penalty call on The Sharks, after they scored...
Sharks to win, OT included...$100 to win $295...:shake:
Gotta Have FAITH In Dell...He Has Looked Good...

Tea I expect them to come out with a much better effort tonight. Hoping maybe they switch up line assignments. At the very least get Chara the fuck off the ice when Marner & JT are out there.

That said we all expected more from TB last night so who the hell knows, right?

Tea I expect them to come out with a much better effort tonight. Hoping maybe they switch up line assignments. At the very least get Chara the fuck off the ice when Marner & JT are out there.

That said we all expected more from TB last night so who the hell knows, right?
Exactly. CBJ making some of us look like fools after 2 games.

Kucharov suspended for game 3, hedman is questionable

Vasilevsky been playing well but will need a monster first 10 minutes as I suspect the bjs come out like gorillas released from a cage

They were something like 18-1-1 after a loss this year

Vegas adding gusev from the khl is massive, not sure if he plays game 3 but he just got the approval to sign his deal yesterday, was the best player outside the NHL the last few years

Gives an already deep team another top 6 forward

How was that not clipping no way its allowed to slide on the ground and whack someone‘s feet with the stick lol

Boston with the first period we all thought we’d see in Tampa last night. Stars/Preds in OT with Chris Cuthbert of TSN on the call and B’s/Leafs with Doc Emrick at the Mike is just fucking gold as a fan of great sports broadcasters...2 of the best IMO.

Boston with the first period we all thought we’d see in Tampa last night. Stars/Preds in OT with Chris Cuthbert of TSN on the call and B’s/Leafs with Doc Emrick at the Mike is just fucking gold as a fan of great sports broadcasters...2 of the best IMO.
Love the man from the Hoosier State calling game

I dont see how Dallas can win the series, they seem so inept offensively
Dallas was the strongest defensive team in the league...their style is to play old school hockey where defensive strength is your focus to lead to offensive chances that you need to take advantage of.

Nashville has got a ton of talent but they have been the worst team in the league on the power play and facing a defensive team as good as Dallas with a healthy 6-foot-8 Bishop in net...basically every game is going to be 3-2, 2-1, etc. neither team is built on offensive firepower.

But at this point of the year not being able to cash in on power play chances (31st in the league) is REALLY going to hurt. Think Dallas wins but wouldn’t be shocked if this goes 7 with all of these games being battles.

Lmao...Colorado and their inept passing is absolutely killing them. Way more aggressive, playing hard...but Calgary still playing smarter. Their chances have been fewer, but they’re trying to create something. Lanche gonna regret their pant-shitting this period away coming away with nothing.

That was a gut check win by Colorado. Maybe the best game all around this postseason level of play by both sides. Calgary definitely has impressed me though so far by beingstrong defensively and Smith didn’t turn into a pumpkin tonight....Avs won it Flames didn’t lose it.

Bolts +155 to win series now... I gotta bite

Did you ever think before Wednesday anyone could even sniff that kind of price? Absolutely wild. Tonight is the do or die game for them...tho...if they win, I think they immediately go back to -150 range faves. BOL Teapot

Did you ever think before Wednesday anyone could even sniff that kind of price? Absolutely wild. Tonight is the do or die game for them...tho...if they win, I think they immediately go back to -150 range faves. BOL Teapot
That’s kinda what I’m thinking. But they have to win tonight. If they don’t then I threw the bookie free money.

Does anyone foresee a Pitt blowout? I’m thinking 3 goal win.

Because I said that it’ll be 4-2 Isles probably.

Back