• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2019 St. Louis Cardinals

When I read this post I thought our boys lost lol. Be a little happy for the sweep brother? :)

I mean yea it awesome we swept doyers, just can’t help but be annoyed when I see Martinez and O’Neal in lineup having success when I know they gonna stick Fowler’s garbage ass back in right soon as they play again, just stupid!! Almost as stupid as this whole not playing today thing which I don’t understand at all!!

I’m not a patient man and goldy already starting to get on my nerves w his ab’s ending in either hr, walk, or most frequently a fucking strike out. Carp gets gifted a triple to lead off game and instead of making contact and getting a free rbi the clown lets Roark strike him out as he swings for fences every pitch! I thought this guy was better than that and actually made contact? Dude has way more k’s than hits, almost as many as hits/walks combined, that not worth 30+ mil a year or whatever we gonna be paying him!!

Man I don’t understand Shildt at all. So far there been 2-3 games/instances where we had opportunity to score runs in a game we were trailing and starting pitcher was obviously not at his best and was clear he wasn’t gonna go much longer yet instead of pitch hitting w 2 outs he leaves starter in, of course inning over, proceeds to pull starter in middle of next inning anyways! (Got 4 more outs in other instance) and we go on to lose game.

Today Mikolas pitching well despite giving up the 3 run homer last inning (not like it was a bomb even, ball just flying out at this park), he was only at 61 pitches in a tie game, 1st and 2nd 2 outs and he pulls Mikolas for a pitch hitter. Worst part of this was instead of Martinez he uses Gyorko garbage ass!!

I’m ok w the move today, didn’t hate it or love it. Point is id like some consistency with his decisions!! Mikolas could have easily given us 2 more solid innings so why yank him in a tie game when in the other similar instances when we were down a few runs and had to get something? And if you gonna pitch hit in what you obviously deeming a big spot why the fuck not Martinez who by far our best bat??!?

Holy cow milw lefty bats just continue to tee off on us. Yelich be a god damn 1st ballot unanimous HOFer if he played us more!! lol

You know what happened to O’Neal? I saw he started in center but now drew Robinson in the game? Also I’m assuming something must be wrong w bader? 2nd game in a row O’Neal got the start in center, didn’t think much of it but Robinson being on roster and replacing him gotta mean bader hurt??

I can not freaking believe they held up carp (tying run) on goldy single, then just held him up again on dejung fly ball where he would have absolutely scored the tying run. Fuck

Good god how can we not get yelich out? Rest of league dude doesn’t even have a .800 ops against yet he shits all over us every game!! Normally cards have such a good plan against other teams big hitters, unreal way this dude murders us.

Fowler and Ozuna piling up the fielding funnies yikes. Nice to see Mikolas with a strong outing tho. Hicks hit 104 yesterday wow

Fowler and Ozuna piling up the fielding funnies yikes. Nice to see Mikolas with a strong outing tho. Hicks hit 104 yesterday wow

Ever since ozuna started making those hilariously awful plays in the field he been raking so like I said I’ll take one fielding funny a night if he gonna rake like he has been!!

Can’t believe I’m about to say this but Fowler has been really good! His average up over .300 and assuming his obp is over .400 after tonight! ever since getting a off day on the 11th he is 14-32 at the plate!! Glad we were wrong on this cause thanks to the injuries piling up we don’t really have any other options at the moment anyways. The injuries to bader and O’Neal were kinda a blessing in disguise cause it forced Martinez into the lineup. As well as Fowler playing it still crazy not to have Martinez bat in the lineup, dude a incredible hitter, gotta get his bat into the lineup daily imo. Good problem to have but dunno wtf they gonna do when bader and O’Neal healthy? At the moment I would leave this lineup alone even if the defensive outfield leaves a lot to be desired! The results at the plate more than make up for the lack of range out there imo.

Cards starting pitchers looking better this time thru the rotation but giving up lot of bombs. Flaherty was excellent tonight other than fact all 3hits he allowed were HRs! Lol.

Hudson was pretty good yesterday except same thing, 3 of the 5 hits he allowed were bombs.

They tighten that up and we be in good shape. Honestly I’d have thought we be in the basement if you told me our starting pitchers would be bottom 5 in era at this point. Think it bodes really well for us we have such a strong record w the pitching being what it been, pretty confident that will improve.

Obviously it doesn’t matter for this game but not sure I like this Gallegos kid they keep bringing in out the pen! Lol.

Forgot to mention more bad news for starting rotation, wacha just got put on the dl which a bummer seeing how I thought he was our most effective starter in milw.

Heard on the radio they were expected to bring up ponce-Deleon to take wacha turn in the rotation 2marro. Kinda surprised they not going w Gant but maybe they prefer to keep him coming out the pen where he been excellent.

Heads up if anyone interested in 2marro’s milw/cards game. Calling for 50-60% chance of showers throughout the day and it a day game so at the least prob expect some delays, if the weather man to be trusted which tough to say, lol.

Heads up if anyone interested in 2marro’s milw/cards game. Calling for 50-60% chance of showers throughout the day and it a day game so at the least prob expect some delays, if the weather man to be trusted which tough to say, lol.

Dawg you got some real beef with the weatherman jeez

Dawg you got some real beef with the weatherman jeez

Lol. That what you took away from me saying “if the weatherman to be trusted” ? I thought I was being incredibly nice with that one!! Lol. For real man, they are terrible!!! If these mofo’s had to bet on their “predictions” they would be broke!!!

No beef, just think it be nice to get a accurate forecast from time to time!! Is that asking so much?? Thing is a lot of my work is weather dependent so when these asshats call for a all day rain then clear skies the following day when it turns out not raining day 1 then pours the day they called for no rain it fucks w my life/income!!

Lol. That what you took away from me saying “if the weatherman to be trusted” ? I thought I was being incredibly nice with that one!! Lol. For real man, they are terrible!!! If these mofo’s had to bet on their “predictions” they would be broke!!!

No beef, just think it be nice to get a accurate forecast from time to time!! Is that asking so much?? Thing is a lot of my work is weather dependent so when these asshats call for a all day rain then clear skies the following day when it turns out not raining day 1 then pours the day they called for no rain it fucks w my life/income!!

No thats what I took away from remembering how many times you expressed derision towards the weatherman where you live! :D

No beef, just think it be nice to get a accurate forecast from time to time!!

„No beef“ then put-down right after hehe

No thats what I took away from remembering how many times you expressed derision towards the weatherman where you live! :D

What can I say. Maybe I’m just jelly cause no job would keep me if I sucked at it like they do! Lol.

They super quick to tell us how hard it is to predict the weather here like somehow it tougher to do in stl than anywhere else in the world! Lol., I’ve never lived anywhere else so dunno if they any more or less accurate than weather ppl in other parts of the world?

One the assholes this morning said “we will see rain the next 2 days but hard to say when/where it will hit”, lol. As annoyed as that made me I at least had a certain amount of respect for the “I dunno” answer compared to lying and acting as if they do know! It kinda like a tout acting like he has some way of knowing a outcome to a random sporting event, just doesn’t sit well w me.

How crazy is it waino the only starter who consistently giving us 6+ innings? Lol. Honestly didn’t understand why they didn’t let him pitch another today? 1st off he prob a better hitter than gyrko who pitch hit for him anyways! Lol. Secondly he was only around 85 pitches and had retired 13 of last 14 he faced or something.

Our offense is humming right now, nobody wants to see our 2 thru 5 hitters! Nice to finally have a dangerous group in middle of the order! Bader came off the dl but man how can they mess w what goin on? I don’t care if they put him back in center but that leaves Fowler out cause there no damn way they can take Martinez out of right is there? Which of course will ruin all the strides Fowler has made, he actually a better offensive weapon than bader especially against rhp buf think bader defense in center mode valuable with our questionable corner outfield defense! Lol. I hope Shildt can find a way to make it work while not doing anything stupid like sitting Jose!!

tenor.gif

Yea Brebbia too then Webb. Disgusting show by the pen tonight to spoil what was a solid outing by Flaherty and mister slider

What’s wrong w Carpenter? Just a slow start or is something going on with him? Really thought Ozuna would be much better than he has performed in a cards uniform. Doesn’t seem to be the same hitter he was in fla

Cardinals closer Jordan Hicks has suffered a torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow, the team announced. Hicks may need to undergo Tommy John surgery as a result, though the club noted it’s still determining the next course of action.
Should Hicks have to go under the knife, he’d miss the rest of this year and likely the majority of next season.

More guys like to bring the heat but this is why they are simply a riskier investment. So much better to have guys who can mix up their pitches locate well add spin etc

Back