• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***2019 Recruiting Thread***

Daxton Hill committed to Michigan tonight.

I figured they might make a good push but finish 2nd... but he is committed...hopefully nothing changes.

This kid has superstar written all over him.

Any new word on if he is coming back after reneging? Seems there was some talk Bama would flip the kid going to OSU and Hill would head back to M.

Michigan should get a very talented WR tomorrow in Johnson. May have to make up for transfer of Tariq Black.

Harrison though got pressured to stay home and Meyer leaving was actually a positive for him. That's one commit the blowout definitely affected. He was to announce for mich on Nov 26th publically.

Tenn looks like they are getting Crouch. Great get there if they do after being out of it for a long time.

From my selfish fan perspective, I miss the Feb signing day.

Much more dramatic and it's a nice thing to look forward to during the February boredom.

I'm too focused on bowl season to care much about recruiting right now.

Appears that the now yearly tradition of trolling of Alabama by coaches that can't beat them is in full effect today. Should be a highly entertaining day on the big Alabama message boards

Luckily the Harbaugh NFL rumors were debunked to the Hill family. That would have been a shame.

Might be first time I've paid attention to this after alert that ISU got a 4 star RB...at least CBB is easy to follow

Big day for Alabama so far. Message boards were melting down for no reason it seems

From what I've heard on Fields, he was told that he would be a huge factor in the offense from day 1. Obviously that never materialized and now he's on his way. He may have served his purpose though, with all the recruits he helped bring in last year. Hearing that UGA is looking in really good position for some major players
Gee, I wonder why?

I read Nolan Smith committed to UGA early. Went on flirting visits to other schools and acted as if it was the time of his life, as recently as Penn St i believe a couple weeks ago. After every visit to another school he would meet with his sugar daddy Kirby immediately after to discuss. Gee, wonder why. Smart business man.

Here is another interesting one...

Dwan Mathis, local kid, was originally committed to MSU.

He flipped to Ohio State quite awhile ago.

Well, apparently he tried to flip back to MSU last week and was told 'no' by Dantonio.

This morning he flipped from OSU to Georgia.

#9 QB per the composite.

Here is another interesting one...

Dwan Mathis, local kid, was originally committed to MSU.

He flipped to Ohio State quite awhile ago.

Well, apparently he tried to flip back to MSU last week and was told 'no' by Dantonio.

This morning he flipped from OSU to Georgia.

#9 QB per the composite.

D'Antonio is too busy flipping kids from MAC schools. By the way, I've heard from buddies who cover HS football here that he is garbage anyways. I have no idea, just their take from seeing him a few times.

D'Antonio is too busy flipping kids from MAC schools. By the way, I've heard from buddies who cover HS football here that he is garbage anyways. I have no idea, just their take from seeing him a few times.
I've heard different things like that as well. Also, I forgot originally he was committed to ISU. Dude gets around.

Richt is generally known as clean.

Word around here is that Kirby is far more at ease with boosters helping his recruiting efforts than Richt ever was. Not saying they are doing anything egregious, but it's definitely a change from the previous regime

Word around here is that Kirby is far more at ease with boosters helping his recruiting efforts than Richt ever was. Not saying they are doing anything egregious, but it's definitely a change from the previous regime
Oh, Kirby is dirty as hell. Reese flipped last year the second the family got the cash. It was flaunted big time. The big OL from new York... Isiah... Big time bought.

Richt has essentially retired without telling anyone. Just look at his moves with his staff and his lack of zeal for recruiting. Both of his new Co defensive coordinators are as green as can be and rumors are out there that he will turn over the play calling on offense to his incompetent son who he hired as his QB coach.

Big news for the Tigers today. We have been pulling out our hair watching UGA sign OL after OL, while we have considered that a position of need, but today we beat Auburn and FSU for 4* Guard Will Putnam. Georgia offered, too, but only Auburn and FSU remained in the picture.

Tomahawknation.com says:

Will Putnam of Tampa’s Plant High School signed with the Clemson Tigers over the Seminoles. Putnam (6’4, 280) is a four-star prospect who is considered the nation’s No. 4 offensive guard, the 11th best player from Florida, and the No. 78 overall player in the country [based on the 247 composite].

Putnam’s commitment would have been massive for the Seminoles, whose ineptitude at offensive line was on stark display during the disastrous 2018 season. He’d have been the fourth OL commit in FSU’s 2019 class, and the highest ranked of the group, joining fellow blue-chip signee Dontae Lucas, as well as three-star signees Maurice Smith and Jay Williams.

Putnam was a highly sought-after recruit, who chose the Clemson over offers from FSU, Auburn, Florida, Miami, Georgia, LSU, Michigan, Ohio State, Texas, and USC, among many others.

Last edited:
Back