2019 Masters

PaintCrew

Has Nicer Hair Than Matt Haarms
Head to heads likely to come later in the week....

Eldrick +1750
Finau +2850
Bryson +3000
Sergio +4850

Awful price compared to current market on Finau but it is what it is. Had him circled as the winner all year and sticking with it.

Good luck y’all...enjoy the best golf week of the year

Well I had to add a bit after uva futures came in with these bm prices....sprinkled some more on each at these numbers

Eldrick +1800
Finau +4897
Dechambeau +4008
Sergio +6250

I'm not sure how these guys are paired up in a matchup and the price is steep but no chance I'm not laying the juice with CHIII over Willet given their current form

1* CH3 -1.5 -160 over Willet

I'm not sure how these guys are paired up in a matchup and the price is steep but no chance I'm not laying the juice with CHIII over Willet given their current form

1* CH3 -1.5 -160 over Willet
That almost looks like a steal. Williett isn't making the cut. He's more liable for a 78-80 than anything

That almost looks like a steal. Williett isn't making the cut. He's more liable for a 78-80 than anything

Yeah I'll pay to see this lose somehow but I don't see how true odds aren't approaching -300 or so for Danny to beat CH3 straight up...if not higher. He's been no where near the cut line the past 2 Masters (and a combined 14 over) and his form isn't any better outside of a couple outliers early this year.

Question for all you golf guys out there....

First timer here looking to get into the Masters to pass some time between cbb and cfb and want to sprinkle cash down on a few plays to make things interesting but not sure if I should do individuals, matchups, etc. Should I go for the individual player win props like the ones above or are there other plays you would recommend I should go after. Again, just looking for some insight from you guys into how best to approach. I use BM if that matters.

Thanks!
CB

Question for all you golf guys out there....

First timer here looking to get into the Masters to pass some time between cbb and cfb and want to sprinkle cash down on a few plays to make things interesting but not sure if I should do individuals, matchups, etc. Should I go for the individual player win props like the ones above or are there other plays you would recommend I should go after. Again, just looking for some insight from you guys into how best to approach. I use BM if that matters.

Thanks!
CB
BM has amazing numbers as noted many times this week so far. It's all about what you are looking to get out of it. Action? Money? Pick a winner for a nice profit?

BM has amazing numbers as noted many times this week so far. It's all about what you are looking to get out of it. Action? Money? Pick a winner for a nice profit?

Ultimately it is all about the profit as you know, but of course I know there are no "sure things" but I am also sure that some plays make more sense than others. Say you were starting small with a Masters specific budget of say $300 "extra" to play with and was just trying to end up on the positive side of things (aka at least a $1 profit) at the end of the weekend and some fun time watching the tournament along the way.

How would you guys go about investing that $300? Would you go for something like the CH3 play at the -210 that is currently at BM or would you sprinkle $100 across 3 different matchups? Or would you do $50 each on 6 different individual to win plays. Or something else? Hope that helps!

Personally I'd play tournament match ups. These bets are 20-1 and up for a reason... To have fun and just follow the tournament i would go that route...

Personally I'd play tournament match ups. These bets are 20-1 and up for a reason... To have fun and just follow the tournament i would go that route...

Cool, thanks man, appreciate the response! Any you would recommend? I am going to jump on that one posted above by PC, so let me know what you guys think in terms of others I should lock in.

I've played three match ups so far:
Molinari over Spieth
Sneds vs SW Kim
Grace Vs Holmes

May take a flyer on Grace "rest of the world" winner at 20-1...

Good luck and enjoy the week!

Well I had to add a bit after uva futures came in with these bm prices....sprinkled some more on each at these numbers

Eldrick +1800
Finau +4897
Dechambeau +4008
Sergio +6250

I had to do it...added my last outright with Kisner at +8550. I’m convinced he wins here someday and won’t be able to handle it if he does it when I’m not on him.

I added CH3 3 ball yesterday as well so I probably got too invested in him but he came through and then some

I took another small nibble on Finau at 80-1. I think he is as live as they come in that range

I also finished up the portfolio with small stakes on JT at 33-1 and Rickie at 43-1.

That closes it all up for me...let it ride time hoping Eldrick gets into the final group tomorrow and one of the guys above joins him when they make their charge

Thanks. He was unreal today....even missed a couple great opportunities on 10/11. Can’t wait for tomorrow even if I wish it was anyone but the MOLE with my guys in the final group.

One last play....Leishman best 4th round +5250

Absolutely true...been a hell of a ride. I watched the entire encore of today’s round with the UVA/Ttech masterpiece on screen #2 and “Seve” on screen #3 to appreciate the moment. Going to take a breather for a week or so to recalibrate a bit

Back