• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***2019 Masters INGAME ***

Rosey just toying with me.......birdie, eagle....then goes and fukks up the 15th...

Up 8, hopefully Danny misses the cut so we can cash this tonight.

Yeah, that would be nice. I keep waiting for Hideki to make a move but he just can't seem to break through so far. Good thing is none of the other Asian competitors aren't either, so he is in solid shape even with the lack of a push so far.

Yeah, that would be nice. I keep waiting for Hideki to make a move but he just can't seem to break through so far. Good thing is none of the other Asian competitors aren't either, so he is in solid shape even with the lack of a push so far.
Barnrat solid so far. If Deki makes the cut he'll have one very good weekend round for sure. Barnrat will have the meat sweats by Sunday.

Today is showing why Brooks is a multi major champion and DeShampoo spent too much time analyzing the density of the air after some morning fog last night.

Barnrat solid so far. If Deki makes the cut he'll have one very good weekend round for sure. Barnrat will have the meat sweats by Sunday.

Yeah, I like the 72 after the 69 as I see him continuing that trend this weekend as things heat up, so I feel like my play has a solid shot at this point and that is all you can really ask for. Well the CH3 8 shot lead would be nice across the board, but I am ok with where the Asian play is right now. Justin Rose on the other hand...

if tiger can get the putter working on the shorter putts, watch out. Hope the Sunday weather isn't as shitty as predicted. Seems like you better do your damage tomorrow

Heading into the weekend, looking to make 10 to win plays at +2500 or greater each for third round winner.

Who would be in your 10?

Last edited:
Gonna be an epic day.....wish the weather was a bit warmer so this course would firm up and get very fast this afternoon......love to see the late afternoon carnage that can happen....soft/wet is boring

Every major has network coverage from early morning but this one.
I get streaming. "TV" is network , over air broadcast.

Gonna be an epic day.....wish the weather was a bit warmer so this course would firm up and get very fast this afternoon......love to see the late afternoon carnage that can happen....soft/wet is boring
Maybe for you it is. I find it quite enjoyable

Every major has network coverage from early morning but this one.
I get streaming. "TV" is network , over air broadcast.
Yup, Masters used to be back 9 coverage only. We're lucky to have all this access. It's amazing.

Back