• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***2019 Masters INGAME ***

Being 25 years old and a net worth of 100 million, he just may not have that motivation to excel at that elite level anymore. You gotta love the grind and the pain to reach the pinnacle of that mountain.

Masters second round:

Horschel -220 vs VJ- huge juice here but bottom line is Billy #41 in the world vs a senior who shot 80 opening round... I think there's value in this line.

Landry +140 vs Conners- huge Cinderella story here but sooner or later the glass slipper will fall off. Landry played well opening round as did Conners. Playing the dog here at this price

Half unit on both plays for me. Risking 160 to win 120... Good probability of breaking even but wanting some 2nd round action along with the tourney plays...

Winning everything under the sun wasn't good enough?
Golf at its heart is a game for masochists and control freaks, especially at the highest level. Because golf is a solo game, with no defender to stop you, no opponent across the net, no coaches scheming against you, the ONLY measuring stick is how you feel your game is progressing. "Winning" matters but its just superficial, since that is just a comparison to others that you really have no ability to control.

Tiger could've easily smashed all the records, but he decided he needed to change, for whatever reason that, as onlookers, may look crazy to us. Same with Spieth. It's a lifelong pursuit for perfection that, as Tin Cup aptly said, is never attainable. But that doesn't stop the effort.

Doubled down on Rosie over Thomas for 2nd round......Rose -110 (2nd round)....2 Units

Lets fukkin go fish and chips...

Masters second round:

Horschel -220 vs VJ- huge juice here but bottom line is Billy #41 in the world vs a senior who shot 80 opening round... I think there's value in this line.

Landry +140 vs Conners- huge Cinderella story here but sooner or later the glass slipper will fall off. Landry played well opening round as did Conners. Playing the dog here at this price

Half unit on both plays for me. Risking 160 to win 120... Good probability of breaking even but wanting some 2nd round action along with the tourney plays...
Good luck.

KP out with a birdie to start......JFC.....I would be more shocked by a BK shooting over par today than Tiger shooting 64

Nice birdie on one, disaster on two. He needs to settle it down and get a few pars in a row.

do these guys not care about being in the sand? is it just as easy for them to get close from the sand as it is to chip from the fairway?

Bryson bogey. Just hoping these two don't completely fall apart today. Gimme 71 or so each. That is solid position for the weekend.

Bryson imploding on 10. Mole gonna shoot a 66 today and be in command. My goodness.

I don't necessarily know why, but I am going to enjoy watching Poulter piss down his leg this weekend........

Nice to see Rose playing solid today to keep that Top 10 finish play within reasonable distance heading into the weekend.

My g/f who is from Osaka finds it quite cute that I have a play on Low Asian with Matsuyama as she thinks it is because I am doing it for her by supporting a fellow Japanese, so who am I to ruin it by telling her it is all about the $$$ LOL

61 year old Langer shoots -1/E first two days, comfortably into the weekend for the fifth time in the last seven years.

Back