• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***2019 Masters INGAME ***

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Well, ceremonial tee shots are just about 5.5 hours away.

This should be a doozy.

I cannot wait to see someone in the first 4-5 groups jump out to -3 or -4 on the front and the buzz to start!

I'll say Angel is the man for that, this year.

I had Angel at 100-1 that year he lost to Scott in the playoff. Fuck Stevie Williams!
Stepping in on 18 to show Scott the correct line on that putt.

That's one of the many things I love about Augusta: you even remember where a lot of the pin placements are going to be, depending on the round.

Let's fire this puppy up!
Go Chuckie 3 sticks. Get that first round lead! Or, of course, Charley Fuckin Hoffman.
If he has the lead at the end of the first round, he has to go in the gamblers hall of fame

People have just loaded up on Charley first round.
A week ago he was 100-1.
I see him now as low as 22-1

I cannot wait to see someone in the first 4-5 groups jump out to -3 or -4 on the front and the buzz to start!

I'll say Angel is the man for that, this year.
Yes!!

I love how people get all excited before the weekend and then we see the cream rise to the top.

How many people have led after day 1 and went on to win? Anyone?

Or has anyone led from start to finish?

Some real tough hole locations today. A bogey free round looks dayum near impossible. Wait till they get to 11.

Yes!!

I love how people get all excited before the weekend and then we see the cream rise to the top.

How many people have led after day 1 and went on to win? Anyone?

Or has anyone led from start to finish?

4 leaders or co leaders in the last 40 years went on to win

Im kind of surprised the wind isn't blowing there. I'm about an hour or so west and it's blowing 20mph+ here.

As bad as today was for Rose, I still think he takes down JT.......67 or bust tomorrow for him

Damn, if Tiger could have been warm with the putter on the front nine...

BAR, weather coming in is your friend......things get wet, you really have to like the two guys in the lead to stay there

God love the Masters.........

Spieth changed his swing.

Nothing more, nothing less. These guys do this stuff and go into multi-year slumps.

Back