• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2018 NBA Futures...

Both the futures are at better odds now. Those are obviously smaller investments.

As you can see I am big on the Nuggets. The regular season wins totals is a 3 unit play.

The Detroit play is base play. No homer here. They should win 41-45 games.

I have a lot of RSW's leans as well. If you want a quick 60 second thought on one, ask away...

Like that nuggs play on the wins over

Millsap is huge, their offense is going to be incredible, he moves their d from bottom 5 to even 15-22 range and they could win 50+

Jokic losing weight will help on d too just so he can help protect the rim a bit better

Really excited to watch that team, definitely a league pass top 5 squad

These 3 stuck out to me, what are your thoughts

76ers u41.5
Dallas u35.5
Bucks u47.5

Milwaukee 42-40 last year even with the 2-12 stretch...

Take that away and 40-28. I do think they win more than they lose this year and make gradual improvements again. I would say my expectation for them is around 44-48 so although I would have a slight lean under I think the number is only slightly inflated due to their success early in playoffs last year.

Dallas had a weird year as well. They started 4-17 their first 21 and then finished 2-9 their last 11. The 50 games inbetween they were a pesky 27-23... Obviously the West is very deep and not a lot is out there to get excited about for the Mavs... I would say this is a 29-35 win team or so at best. I do favor an under here.

Philly is just such an interesting case. They could be very sloppy early on with new faces and gaining chemistry. Obviously the Embiid factor as well. You almost assume he will miss time, which sucks for the league in general. The East sucks though too and if they get going in the middle of the year they will be around this number. This is such a hard one with some many variables. I can see an under at that number or the opener. The 39 at plus money on the over I saw yesterday is still tough to touch. This would be a no-play for me. I'd love to have a market to bet RSW's as the season goes. That might be where some value lies, either way.

I just took a stab at Lillard +1600 for Pts/Game leader.

He was 27.0 pts/game last year, 28.7 for the last 2 months of the season and 29.9 for the last month. He's increased his scoring every year in the league.

He was 6th in pts/game last year behind, Harden, Isiah, Westbrook, Davis and DeRozan. Its easy to make a case for most of these players to drop from their production last year. Harden and Westbrook due to decreased usage because of new teammates, Isiah due to injury and trade etc.

I think Dame has a good a shot as anyone and +1600 seems like good value

1 other that jumped out at me.

Bovada has M. Conley O18.5ppg -115. Conley should be in the low 20's easily. He was 20.5 last year and 23.0 the last 2 months of the season when he was fully healthy. The team didn't change much and there is no reason to expect a regression in Conley's production. I'll predict 22.5ppg

Great research and thoughts there...

Dame has no problem shooting the ball, that is for sure.

I went with Wizards to win the East +1700
OKC win championship +1700

and for wins did
Nuggets O
Jazz O
Clev O
Nets O

Thanks BAR, looking at the Detroit numbers may have to join you on that. I was also thinking they could be around 45.

I like it. +6000 is nice considering the Celtics lost Hayward and Lebron most likely leaving maybe the reason for their bad play. The East is wide open.

Denver Nuggets O 45.5 -115
Detroit O 38.5 -115

So far so good here.

Unexpected great start for Detroit. I think they will hold up.

Nuggets started slow but are gelling now. I am getting more confident in them daily, and definitely for this bet.

--------

The longshot futures...

Still feel like I can get one of those teams to a conference final and hedge from there hopefully...

20% into the season, crazy how quick this is going.

I need 7-4 down the stretch from Denver and Detroit.

Denver future was a stab and a bad one... i.e. coaching....etc...

I still think East is open a bit.... you never know....doubt it...but you never know....

Denver Nuggets O 45.5 -115
Detroit O 38.5 -115

Well, somehow I have a great chance on this Detroit one now.

Memphis and Bulls on road.

Dallas, Philly and Raps at home.

I get 3 tankers to get 2 wins.

Hopefully the Raps game is a throwaway in Game 81 as a backup plan.

--------------------------------------

Denver fighting for their lives needs 3 of 4...

Hopefully Clips lose tonight, that finishes them.

Two against Minny and maybe Portland is a throwaway game in #81

I'd say less than 50% chance but despite this topsy-turvey season they have a chance.

Need 2-2 from both to end the year.

Nuggets got 2 key offensive boards late tonight to beat Minny. Luckily KAT had fouled out our they might lose that game.

I'm sorry, I was looking at my notes wrong.

Yes, 2-1 and they control their playoff destiny.

Stons are officially eliminated but winnable games. We'll see.

Denver gets there tonight.

Detroit at Chicago on Wed. Literally anything could happen.

Drummond doubtful tomorrow...

Stons -1.5...

Prolly hedge off to be honest...

It is literally a coin-flip.

I can try to play live but that is dangerous if Chicago leads from the opening tip.

Drummond doubtful tomorrow...

Stons -1.5...

Prolly hedge off to be honest...

It is literally a coin-flip.

Which team wants it less. Chicago just lost two in a row to Brooklyn to make my O27.5 a winner, most likely scenario is they continue losing to kill my U38.5 Detroit. On the other hand they've now tanked their way to 7th in the lottery and can't improve that so maybe they at least try for the home fans. Either way only one of us will be smiling at the end of the game:)

Back