• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2018 NBA Free Agency and other Player Movement

Unbiased fan source tweet

The 76ers have reportedly informed the Philadelphia police department to “bear down and prepare for another city wide celebration” in preparation for LeBron’s announcement on Tuesday. He is expected to sign with the Sixers. (Source: police cheif Jared Smith- Philadelphia PD)

Big deal for Lakers to get Kawhi as well, what’s the point of Celtics or Sixers to offer anything worth a shit knowing it’s highly highly likely it’s a 1 year rental now

New Lakers / Celtics rivalry

40qmbjD.jpg

Last edited:
It's a business move, no 'ships to see here. More chance his son does more for LAL in the future than Cramps Snr.

Would love a live look at Kobe right now.

It's a business move, no 'ships to see here. More chance his son does more for LAL in the future than Cramps Snr.

Would love a live look at Kobe right now.

Free agency isn't over. They sign boogie. They trade for Leonard, they will be a problem.

Free agency isn't over. They sign boogie. They trade for Leonard, they will be a problem.

Boogie a big man coming back from a major injury, tons of question marks.

Kawhi and Kramps would be formidable to an extent but they'd have to gut the current roster to achieve that. Bron would have to average 40 mins a game again.

Dude's current mileage is next level.

And who knows what's up with the Klaw's health anyhow.

Either way the Dubs will roll, bowl and asshole this team.

Cramps knows this, all about increasing the Hollywood profile. That's why he signed without another peer going there first.

More I think about, more I think this works for Kobe because Cramps won't be delivering any rings to the Lakers.

KD, Steph and Cramps in the same division, go figure.

Not a Laker hater, more a LeCramps 'impartialist'.

All Magic had to do was sign a big name, he's off the hook now. Cramps ain't on a stool guaranteeing shit this time around we know that.

Bet Cramp's wifey is a happy woman right now.

Time to capitalize on inflated Laker spreads either way.

And a big win today for the Raps with their biggest cock-block moving out West.

Lakers and big name free agents hasn't gone too well. Maybe 3rd times a charm, lol...

steve-nash-dwight-howard-si-cover.jpg

LOL at the thought of Magic doing anything to make this happen. This was Bron saying “I’m coming to LA.” Magic is a horrendous executive. And now that Bron is there he will be the GM just like in Cleveland and will choose his coach, recruit other talent and try to be the player/coach/executive/egomaniac that he’s always been. I wouldn’t sleep too soundly if I were Lukey Walton tonight...just a matter of time before Bron chooses the new coach.

Bron should just name himself coach...make up the money he gave up by leaving Cleveland. Hell, he should get the GM salary too since he’s going to pick and evaluate all the players too.

LOL

More
“I’m going to trade for all the shitty contracts on your team so I can sign a max deal this summer with the Lakers but don’t get too excited because that second max is for Kawhi and your ass is going to San Antonio”
DhEAHdVX4AEi0VP.jpg

Lebron just ended his streak to the finals. Dubs just got motivation again where they probably would've been lackadaisical.

Can't wait to play these guys four times a year.

Even if they dont win this year hes setting the base for next years FA class

Titles are coming back to LA soon, minimum 1 in that 4 year deal

Cant wait

Leonard is going to do everything possible to make it miserable for the Spurs. THe longer the Spurs wait the less value they will get. He sat out most of last year, I think he is fine waiting again.

And don't forget Luol Deng sitting on the bench. They sat him when they were trying to lose. Now he might actually play since they're going all-in to win.

Back