• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***** 2018 MLB Playoffs In Game *****

That couldn’t have went any better for me, got 2 runs plus now get lots of braves pen!

So sick of watching guy after guy fail to be able to get a runner home from 3rd w less than 2 outs in these playoffs.

Try watching it with your favorite team all season. Makes you sick

It everyone now. The computer geeks tell them situational hitting is luck to just swing for fences cause that all they value come contract time. Sport deteriorating bad. “Get off my lawn you damn kids!” lol.

CC gonna have a 4 inning leash tomorrow if everything goes right. The pen gonna have to carry them to 2 wins

That was a beat down today by the Sox. Huge cause it ensures another game at Fenway, if needed.

CC gonna have a 4 inning leash tomorrow if everything goes right. The pen gonna have to carry them to 2 wins

I was thinking yanks would thump porcello but to my surprise he has really good numbers vs them this season. Bright side for yanks they did tag him his only start in the bronx. Wouldn’t think ge would fare well in the Bronx since he now mostly a fly ball pitcher.

Back