• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***** 2018 MLB Playoffs In Game *****

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Fucking A's manager should get fired alone just for bringing in Fernando Rodney. He's fucking horrible.

Stupid ass Braun just bailed out a pitcher who looked on edge. Coulda been big inning there. Fuck

That couldn’t have went any better for brewers. They really set up for this to work out well now imo.

Anyone have an over under on boobs coming out! Chick behind the net home plate hahahaha wowswers not afraid to show them

Lost 2 hockey games last night!!! Fuck

I actually hit the over Calgary/Vancouver, thought it was toast then they scored 6 goals in 3rd, lol..

Only played blues tonight. Couldn’t believe that get bet down to basically pickem. Like what blues did this offseason and they generally start seasons pretty well.

I love troy -17 any thoughts. Thinking they win by 4 tds

No clue. Most my ncaa plays come from cherry picking the smart guys in the ncaa forum, rarely even look for Thursday nights. Not enough time in day for me to really know all the college teams that well, lol.

Have Braun in dfs and this other contest where you take 2 players from each team, needed that hit!! Lol

Was really hoping milw would tack on there, don’t love sitting here w -1.5 where one swing of bat fuck it up.

Back