• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2018 Masters In-Game

Reed has this all wrapped up. The best thing that happened to him was getting paired w/ Rory. He already knows he can go head to head w/ Rory and match him shit for shot when something HUGE is on the line and I think he knows he can beat Rory.

Took a couple matchups today

Kuchar over louis
Speith over thomas
Stenson over go your own way
Fowler over rahm
Rory under 70.5

When Reed gets psychologically dominated for not wearing his red and gets raped by the course, can he start utilizing #metoo#pinkrapedme

Other that Rickie, interested in what the "Spring Break" boys do. I can see a few with one eye on their 'getaway'.

Take that Rory.

Kind of smart of them to play up the Ryder cup rivalry with Reed and Rory to drum up interest.

Everyone has a mental fuckjob on the course and my buddies know mine is country music

Noted.

Anyone in particular .. some Willie? Merle? Shania? Charlie? Coach Stewart?

Doesn't matter, go straight mental midge when it gets cranked, might start just playing with the earbuds in

If Rory wins this in 4 hours...

He can look at 13 yesterday and 1 today perhaps as saving 2-3 strokes at least.

Tough to believe the only par on Rory's card is the first hole where he nearly took a provisional.

Back