• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2018 Dylphan plays

dylanphan

Lets start the New Year off right with nothing but winners
United o1.5 +105 for me here. Would have liked Rashford starting here, but either way, Miky been bad and would rather Herrera on. I like the work rate he will add with Lingaard and Martial. Everton usually play United tight but I think we get a few goals here.
1.00 to make 1.05
:cheers3:

Gonna be honest here, I was really going to be tipping for goals here in England this afternoon. Watford always has a penchant for scoring against big clubs and Spurs seem to score at will at times. But, tons of injuries/suspensions/questions to key guys - Deeney, KDB and Jesus in City game, and Kane, Bony and Wanyama in Spurs game - and then I look at the lines and ffs, these lines are all just too fucking high.
I do like the over in Wolves/Brentford game and Fulham game, but both are lined at 3, so fucking pass
So of course we'll probably see goals raining in today

So instead we'll travel a bit off the beaten path here.
West Ham +114 (1.00 to make 1.14)
Just seems too good a price here to not take the team that hasn't played in a week and frankly is a bigger club and should win.
Bala Town/The New Saints o3 (-117) 1.17 to make 1.00

We'll see how these round at the day

3-0-1 +3.19 ytd

Going to take a chance today after a bit of late show magic yesterday bailed me out.
Sporting Braga + 116 (1.00 to make 1.16)

I do like that over in England, but with Kane in there now I seen it drift even higher at o3 -113. At that point it's a pass.
So instead we'll try dipping our toes over in Portugal again today.
Give me a little Portimonense -0.75 (-105) 1.05 to make 1.00

:cheers3: Let's keep this train rolling boys!

so stupid, 2 first half goals and then nothing. 4-2-1 (+2.08 ytd)

Going to need some lineups for tonight's England cup games, but you have to expect some goals in the Meyerside derby here. Liverpool been flying around and Everton really with nothing to lose. I'd expect at least one dodgy pk call here too to help out.
I can't imagine anyone in their right mind laying a -2 handicap with United here, even at OT. If anything, Derby is a pretty good defensive side. And while promotion to the premier league is obviously their primary goal this year, try telling that to those kids running out today playing against United and a chance to score at the theatre of dreams. That one has a 2-1 United win written all over it so I'll probably back Derby there.
But, I do have one play that I like a lot today
Inter Milan o1.5 (+165) 1.00 to make 1.65
Inter coming off a very rough stretch of late with 1 goal scored in the last 6 games!!!! So you must think I'm crazy to expect them to score two in a single game. My sanity aside, this is just the type of fixture I expect to get a few goals. Pressure on the coach to get a result. Pressure on the players to get points. Pressure on the team to get chances, you have to expect something here. Probably end 0-1 or something but I do like this value on a good Inter side.

United put out a very strong lineup today, so I'm just going to pass that game altogether.

played o3 (-118) in Liverpool/Everton for 1.18 to make 1.00
VanDijk making his debut, should be a good game here. Hoping for some goals :cheers3:

May as well be burning my money with Tigres ffs. First half red destroyed me here
4-6-2 (-3.92 ytd)

Not much going on today except the Europe games so I had plenty of opportunity to read into these.

Porto/Liverpool
Home teams in game one in the two-leg tie really need to hold ground. Almost impossible to lose at home and advance. Ties are not disasters, and scoreless draws better. So, what we have here are one of the most dominant European teams in their league in Porto at home. How good is Porto at home this year? Well, they haven't lost in 12 games and have allowed just 4 goals in those games, while putting up 26 themselves. Now, I was burned bad last year by Feyenoord against Man City as there was a similar situation. Dutch side was at home, running away with their league and I was getting what I felt were outrageous +650 or so odds for the home side to win and great odds on the DNB line (can't recall off the top of my head). And what happened? Well, game was over before 25', City just ran the fuck over them. But, a few things here. I rate Portugal league a bit better than eredivise and they have 4-5 capable teams whereas dutchies really just a 2-3 team league. And Liverpool aint Man City. Porto been very respectable at home in CL play with 17 wins, and 7 draws in their past 30 home games so they have plenty of experience. They do have a doubt with Danilio, but I'm fairly sure Aboubakar will be playing so that's definitely a plus, although Porto is a fairly deep team.
Liverpool on the other hand, well let's face it, when they are playing cohesively, they play free flowing, nice looking, attacking soccer. Salah, Firmino and Sane are always threates. But.....Can is suspended for this game and I like him tons more than Henderson who seemingly stifles a bit of their creativity. Further, in the past 7 years, Liverpool only managed 4 road wins in European play. And if what I'm seeing is accurate, Maribor, Rubin Kazan, Udinese and Young Boys - not exactly world beaters that group there. Needles to say, I really really really favor the home side to get a positive result here today - but I'm often wrong.
Porto +0.25 (-105) 2.10 to make 2.00

Real Madrid/PSG
I could make a long write up with all the stars in this one, but the long and the short of it is Real Madrid not near as good as they been in the past, and PSG I think feel they need to win the CL. Real is not going to win La Liga this year so Zidane really needs to make a statement in CL play. Both teams going for it, should equate to goals.
I played o3 here at (-140) for a single unit play. Honestly think PSG gonna do them here, but I rarely go against Madrid at home

Back