• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2018 CFL In-Game

I want to go to court and get a restraining order against Al Bradbury so he can't come within 100km of any football field.

Weather forecasts get worse and worse by the year.

Very true. I read a great article by a senior climatologist about why this is. Basically norms and historical trends are breaking down as climate change begins to accelerate leaving meteorologists with fewer reliable tools to forecast with.

Argos bet on life support. I'm not sensing any miracles are imminent. And watch that missed xp kill my over

Back