• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2017 PGA Championship Quail Hollow In-game

Back nine playing much easier so far, guessing there will be some delays

I'm still dealing with scorpions! And bananas too...odd combo I know

Let's keep it in the fairway, there will be plenty around here come Sunday...til then, let us regress as human beings

Rinse, repeat with Paul Casey starting a major strong. He needs to play 4 full rounds though.

Welp, my Pieters pick is already done. Horrible start.

Deki and Berger, you guys are up.

Congrats to anyone going out there, course looks marvelous

Gotta be a thrill to see it in this shape for the locals

Why do these guys have to go up and down so many stairs at the turn? I've never seen this

Did you just see that episode the Spieth group had to deal with from 9 to 10? Most of us would roll an ankle or something

Did you just see that episode the Spieth group had to deal with from 9 to 10? Most of us would roll an ankle or something

I think your confused.

That group just went from 18 to the 1st.

So basically they did the walk to #1. That is nothing unusual at all in some of these set-ups. It just might have looked funny since they were on 18 and went to 1.

They had to go up and down two sets of stairs. You know damn well one of us would blow out an ACL in all of that....why not just walk to the tee box like anyone else?

Rory, Rahm, Fowler group feeding well off each other. What a great group

Very enjoyable watch today, love them having to finally play some defense. Assume there will be rain so scoring will be a bit easier but this is what most of us want out of the US Open I think

That might be it for Oleson...was looking good today...but that is basically a 3 shot swing on that hole to a lot of the field..that hurts...now Green Mile coming up.

Back