• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2017 PGA Championship Quail Hollow In-game

Louie looked ok on that last hole but the one before he was shaking arm/wrist pretty hard after one shot and I'm just gonna guess it feels worse tomorrow than today. I will not be on him but I'm gonna lose all 5 matchups I took this tournament too so what do I know

It's just crazy to me that Koepka was ranked 22nd when he won the US Open and no one thought twice about it, now Kisner is 25th and for some reason this is some underdog stuff...now Stroud, think he's in the 200s

Kisner always been solid. Brooks been on an upward trajectory for awhile now... That's the difference.

Inexcusable par there .. I hate that he putted from off the green. You knew he'd miss that because that's what holds him back... Putting.

Yep Rickie tooketh then gaveth right back. Thought my Rahm wagers might stand a chance when he was -1 through 15 I think and then he ended up at +3. Too pissed to even see what happened.

What was the point of 3somes today? The leaders still went off at 2pm eastern. We're looking at 5.5 hr rounds due to it.

No idea on the threesomes but remember the forecast was questionable too so they probly didn't wanna take any chances

If they did 2somes I can't imagine the leaders teeing off before 3:30 your time and tv commitments, CBS shows coverage ending at the top of the hour

It's summer in the south..always chance if storms...they are fine...you guys had this ending on Tuesday earlier this week.

But leaders shouldn't have to sit in the clubhouse til 3:30 to tee off, whole thing was screwed up because of the morning finish. Yeah they'd have still gotten done today but I'm sure they always try to have the leaders go somewhere around 2:00, mainly for tv. They only had 10 minutes between tee times, and sure they could probably move that to 8 minutes but there's a lot going on there. Pretty sure if they can they get the leaders teeing off once CBS takes over coverage.

All golf should be played in 2somes, not just pro. Think how quick it would go

I just can't stand slow golf, I take half a practice swing then letter go unless it's some crazy chip

My main guy I golf with..we play 3-3:30 rounds.. not bad...my leagues which are 4somes take fricking near 3 hours for 9.

If I am not playing my home course I will set a tee time for 3 or 4 on purpose and show up as a twosome so they don't pair us up. I absolutely hate that.

No shows still get charged at most courses here, book 3, you're paying for 3

Obviously that can be negotiable at some courses this time of year if they aren't busy, but that last round I played we teed off 12:45 in early August and the tee sheet was loaded until 3:30, marshalls show up every few holes to make sure the pace stays up to par because all it takes is one group to screw everyone else and it can get pretty dark pretty early. It's at a large resort so they owe it to their hotel guests to keep things going.

Heat/humidity combo was disturbing for someone who just can't handle any humidity at all

Hideki had to wait so long to putt the green grew just long enough to jack up his read

Rain can definitely be a factor tomorrow... looks like a few times a much higher chance...

I'll take a Monday finish like '05

I don't like the wrist deal. I'd at least see how it's feeling the next day first. You can text him

He did hit a couple very good iron shots on the back 9 and you know that's where it will hurt, but then he missed a putt pretty late and just cranked the same hand against his leg out of anger. Not sure the doctor ordered that one

Having a hard time keeping the eyes open, they show 3 shots then commercials...this getting old

Only thing keeping em open is Thomas' shirt and that's just causing bleeding

Back