• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***** 2015 Soccer/Fútbol In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
<iframe width="480" height="320" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C-u5WLJ9Yk4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:goal:

oh, I watched that video on mute.....my wife is next to me and thinks that bulge in my pants is for her :stripper:

I'd be on the under, if I was betting it. A-League is tough this year. Neither are offensive powerhouses currently, with both scoring 3 goals in their last 3 games. What do I know, could end up flying over.

Thank you, monger. Don't play many unders, but I will tonight. Roll outta bed in the am and look at flashscore ...

I'd be on the under, if I was betting it. A-League is tough this year. Neither are offensive powerhouses currently, with both scoring 3 goals in their last 3 games. What do I know, could end up flying over.

sorry, CG. A-League is a crapshoot.

Whole bunch of nothing on this morning here.
Took a slight position in Al Ain/Al Ahli Dubai game in a bit.
I don't gamble this friday so if you don't hear from me for a bit, I'll be back this weekend.....and....
wait for it....
wait.....

Monday - NORWAY TRIPPELIGAAN action is back :cheers3: :cheers3: :cheers3:
can't fucking wait

<iframe width="600" height="338" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/m5QEsjnoNBE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OopK8yxsAJ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kind of a dream result for United here. Have a chance to go 8 points clear with just 7 games to go if they win later today. schedule definitely amps up for United coming down the stretch...this cushion will be very nice.
No one playing better than Arsenal right now. They should finish second. Daresay City could finish 4th too.

Hoffenheim/Gladbach total of 2.5 -116 is a trap, no? that game seems like the most obv over in all the land.

Would be shocked if City finished 4th, mainly bc of who they have left vs who United have left.

City has not been very good of late. They are mid table the past 10 games, lost to burnley ffs.
Game vs United is at OT, still need to travel to Spurs
United schedule tougher, but their four road games left are Chelsea, Everton, Hull, Palace. That's three very winnable games, and one massive game.
United playing much better than City now. I know there is not much difference between 3rd and 4th, so no real care.....but fuck city

Oh boy put some drunk stuff in last night. See if that works. I'm terrible in England but at least I liked Arse..

Rare footy jersey sighting in Phx yesterday and of course it was United. Only others I've ever seen here are 1 Arsenal and a couple Celtic. Then every 4 years the overload of #10 USA of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back