• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NBA Plays (January)...

64-4-1 - find it hard to pass on any play? And isn't purpose of system to take whatever falls in it?

I get the logic that GS is trash, and one of biggest wild card teams there is in league, but system is the system no?

BTW - thanks for this one. Fun to watch these cash, and appreciate the work put in. Cheers bro

Yes, the purpose is to play whatever it suggests.

But I can't play the Dubs, said to myself before the season began I'm removing them from my diet for obvious reasons.

Ate well with these guys the past 3 years.

Dubs right now are one big troll.

Will resume playing the 'chasers' to win a unit from tomorrow onwards unless it's the Dubs of course.

Last game of a 4-game road trip for the Wiz before returning home.

Bucks still excel without Janice (7-0 SU and 6-1 ATS last 7 without the Greek, winning by an average of +18.2 points).

Can't respect the Jizz.

13-0 SU and 12-1 ATS last 13 as a road fave off a loss and lose to a shitty Spurs team off an even shittier loss.

Good teams always respond off bad losses. Jizz no good.

Burn your futures on this team.

49-44 (+9.24)

1-1 last night.

Regular plays = to win 2-4 units.

Chasers = to win 1 unit.

If a regular play and a chaser are the same then it's a standard 'to win 2 units' play.

With chasers always look to get the best line possible.

Going to review the line move aspect over the weekend.

Bulls last night peaked at +10 but most books closed at +8.5, posted chasers here are 6-1 ATS based on the 'best line'.

Chasers for tonight are the Sixers and Jazz.

Sixers currently -7 (opened at -7.5) and the Jazz are currently +1 (opened at +1.5).

Other play(s) up in a bit.

adding...

Clippers -13.5 (2 units)

Is what it is here.

Principle.

Kings in a shitty spot and Flippers great at home as big chalk.

:cheers3:

Line move negated the Sixers play, need to post system 'rulebook'.

Needs some clarity.

Do we think Lakers come out focused and win big for Kobe tonight? I’m sure it will be popular

A real shit show last night.

Jizz love to burn this forum.

Losses to the Rockets without Jimmy and Russ, the Spurs without Aldridge and the Nuggets without half their starters.

The overrated Don and Judy show couldn't handle being named All Star Reserves.

It will sort itself out. Unfortunate the two most bi-polar teams got the call up.
Honestly I'd rather watch it than the Pro Bowl. At least you usually get a quarter of effort in this one and it at least loosely resembles a regular game, unlike the 2 hand touch pro bowl joke.

Another team unhappy about the all star snubs and losing to Denver........Utah and now Mucks....

Insane results yesterday.

Nuggets on the 2nd night of a back to back, off a comeback win over a division rival and their flight was delayed so they got into Milwaukee at around 5am.

Beat the 'best' team in the league by double-digits and every player had 10+ points.

Box score is nuts.

Moving on...

'Chasers' on the Sixers and Jizz.

Not sure I'll play Philly given the Kemba injury and the fact they're 3-0 vs the C's this season.

Back