• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2 overs to start with

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Houston and Yanks The Yanks one is interesting because the ump is a major under ref
Happ is bad on 6+ Bad in the day and his history with with the ump based on 9.2 they say although it includes 3 games is10'..24
I think Clayton does better with that ump. Thoughts
Clayton with this ump 5.79 based on 14.1 innings

Last edited:
This is totally opposite Tampa practice so they are slowing down intending revenge in game 2. What is happening in Yankee game???

This is totally opposite Tampa practice so they are slowing down intending revenge in game 2. What is happening in Yankee game???

Total going to be off about 10 runs. I think the days rest thing should be thrown out for ASBs. Just not accurate. See Stras yesterday. Was dealing.

Originally you simply did not bet. You just skipped the first 3 days after the break. My methods normally work well but the game is a little crazy right now

Locking in Philadelphia average bet both starters are good on 6+ but Nola a 3 ERA with homer ump and Corbin 10

Have to play Minn again only harder Bauer is on 5 days rest 7.66 ERA Odorizzi on 6 4-0 .88 ERA
i have no desire to be biased just playing the numbers

A lot affects this. 2 Catchers for Stripling and I am on him Russell Martin would be automatic Will Smith maybe

Back