• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Saturday MLB Discussion Thread

it's also got short walls, a bouncy playing surface, and limited room to catch foul balls on the pop fly

Vargas has started 21 games since the Mets re-hired him last season.

Mets are 9-12 in those starts:
vs NL East: 8-3 +$630 (Vargas 20 runs allowed in 61.2 innings)
vs Everybody Else: 1-9 -$775 (Vargas 37 runs allowed in 40 innings)

Freeland 22-2 to the under versus left-handed starters. If you cherry-pick and take away the only two games at SunTrust Park, you get 22-0 to the under..

I like the over also, but the altitude of Monterrey, Mexico is only 1,772'.

Not like Mexico City, which is 7,382'...

Ah, my bad. Someone told me it was in altitude and just took his word for it. Still really warm w nice wind blowing out and both pitchers always on cusp of getting smacked around.

Maybe Ozuna will do well in the outfield to think the ball hit harder than it is lol that moron

Did you see the next game after he scaled wall on one that barely got to track? Had a ball that he could have easily gotten just over wall but he got all turned around trying to track it and didn’t get there in time.. how the hell he won a gold glove I’ll never understand!! That said if he would just rake like he did the year prior to coming to stl his fielding would be forgiven!! He been heating up at plate so maybe the key is looking dumb once a night in the outfield, lol.

Only thing I don’t like about the over is I see Fowler back in the 6th spot, nothin like putting a automatic out in a spot that gonna have lot of rbi opportunities all year!! Dude has 1 rbi despite I dunno how many chances w a guy on 3rd less than 2 outs! Hate him so much!! Hoping he gets kidnapped in Mexico and nobody pays the ransom, kidnappers call and we say “just kill him!”, lmfao.

Back