• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.
Midwest speed vs South speed unless you're Tim Dwight or something

Maurice Green save our region

When I need to slow down, this video always does the trick. Mind you I know nothing about chess but it's just swag

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

they got Chico's there? If so I'm making a trip but doubt they do. Sucks I think bones is out betting unders somewhere next weekend but hope to meet up with at least one CTG fella
Not that i knownof on chicoa

My niece sells scoreboards and is in San Antonio this week. She was on River Walk today.

I told her to make sure she asks to see the basement of the Alamo when she goes. She appeared oblivious of the reference.

Later in the day when mentioning my room number i said 867-5309 and the young lady had no idea of that reference either.

Sigh

My niece sells scoreboards and is in San Antonio this week. She was on River Walk today.

I told her to make sure she asks to see the basement of the Alamo when she goes. She appeared oblivious of the reference.

Later in the day when mentioning my room number i said 867-5309 and the young lady had no idea of that reference either.

Sigh

**move to getting old thread immediately*

Won't lie I absolutely love that atmosphere over the holidays especially living in a warm climate...lights galore and Riverwalk then throw in the fans, amazed I haven't seen someone in the river. Seems an easy misstep, especially if you have a foul mouth.

Gonna try to make the Wide Right Natty Lite SB Nation pregame on Friday at least. This the most prestigious bowl game Clones been in since I went to games and while you may laugh, I suffered thru several 2-9 type seasons

Would love to see MAC pair up with MOValley or whatever conference NDSU/SDSU/UNI/ILLST are in, got a hunch who comes out on top

He ran nice routes for those scores....

And trying to get 300 yards receiving with a cheap throw at the end when you already had a bomb td because the field sucks and the defender fell at the line of scrimmage is some bullshit.

After the last bomb, there is no way i dont destroy Ubosi's knees.

No way he walks off the field and I mean during handshakes.

You always seemed like a battery before losing your gasket guy to me, it's possible we're related

I prefer a 34" Easton to a crowbar tho

And a fast fuckin getaway

I just want some self policing out there so coaches and players learn what is gonna happen. Little onown fact I am Buddy Ryan

That would mean you think passion exists amongst these players in what is basically exhibition football. Once paychecks are affected something might happen. Not a bridge sport like this. There are CFL invites on the line here

Back