• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Huge win

Spurs have played one A level performance all year, and they are tied with chelsea, 2 points behind the leaders

I think one of their best games all eyar was a game they lost, against Barca. It looks like Lloris has sobered up finally though

the schedule has been lenient for them

City, Chelsea and 3 Champions league games in the next month + few days though

I think one of their best games all eyar was a game they lost, against Barca. It looks like Lloris has sobered up finally though

the schedule has been lenient for them

City, Chelsea and 3 Champions league games in the next month + few days though

Ys i agree on barca

3 of the other expectrd top 8 in first 8 games, so not too lenient, after city and chelsea the run to the new year is pretty soft

Need to be better tho, have to sweep psv, and will need at least 2 player in january for the stretch run

I'm now in charge of getting 3 tickets for a game Fri night...PHX Rising and potentially Drogba's last game ever. Kinda pumped

Back