• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Monday odds and starting goalies

LeRinkRat

Monday October 15th ( start times pacific)

4:35pm
Stars -165 (-1 1/2 +170) total 6 1/2 even
Senators +150 (-1 1/2 +350) total 6 1/2 -120
Bishop vs Anderson {confirmed)

Red Wings +140 (1 1/2 +380) total 6 even
Canadiens -155 (-1 1/2 +180) total 6 -120
Howard vs Niemi (confirmed)

Kings +155 (-1 1/2 +400) total 6 -120
Maple Leafs -170 {-1 1/2 +155) total 6 even
Campbell vs Sparks (confirmed)

5:05pm
Wild +165 (-1 1/2 +400) total 6 +105
Predators -180 (-1 1/2 +150) total 6 -120
Stalock vs Rinne (confirmed)

LIKE all the favorites tonight SO a -1 1/2 puckline round robin of threes :)

Last edited:
whats up rink how do man ! another hockey season ! im looking at some dogs today in the form of LA goons and the wild as well, big dogs man what you think and ho

whats up rink how do man ! another hockey season ! im looking at some dogs today in the form of LA goons and the wild as well, big dogs man what you think and ho

well I took ALL the favorites in a little -1 1/2 puckline round robin. only need to win three to get back some cash. all four would be "Looney Toons". so far so good after 1st periods. Habs up 3-1, Leafs up 2-0, Stars up 1-0 and Predators up 1-0 half way thru the 1st period :)

well 6-1 Habs 7 minutes into the 3rd and 4-1 Maple Leafs half way thru the 3rd look good BUT 2-1 Senators half way thru the 3rd and 3-2 Predators end of 2nd looking shaky. kind of surprised 5 goals in the "Angry Beavers" @ "Magnificent Predlies" with Dubnyk vs Rinne in goal :(

Ho Boy!!! NOW 3-1 Senators :mad:

OMG!!! 4-1 Senators final. Stars "robbed by a masked man" Craig Anderson with 37 save to 20 for Bishop :mad:

went ahead and did a "fiddle in the middle" the final game @ Nashville with "Angry Beavers" -1 1/2 -125 just down one goal to "break square" on my robin for small WIN :confused:

well THAT takes care of THAT in Montreal 7-3 Habs with 1:28 to GO and Maple Leafs beat the Kings 4-1. guess I can relax now no matter WHAT happens in Nashville I get a small profit with the "fiddle" :)

btw, Senators just my not SUCK as bad as people thought this season esp with Anderson in goal. now 3-3 on the season and won last two. may be a "bet as a big dog" play

already bet the Sabres @ VGK on the overnight +170 for Tuesday

Sabres players OUT: Zach Bogosian
VGK players OUT: Deryk Engelland, Paul Stastny, Alex Tuch & Nate Schmidt

VGK have NOT scored more than 2 GF's in 6 regular season games and are 2-4 on the season. they have allowed 4 or more GA's in the four losses

Sabres 3-2 on season including a 4-2 WIN over VGK @ Buffalo

Marc-Andre Fleury was sharp his last in Philly with a 26 save 1-0 shutout BUT allowed 4 GA's @ Capital, 4 GA's @ Buffalo and 5 GA's vs Flyers in Las Vegas opening night

Carter Hutton got bopped his last 1-6 by the Avalanche BUT a 2 GA and a 1 GA game before that and was the WINNER vs VGK in Buffalo. backup Linus Ullmark "threw his blanket" over the "Wile E Coyote" his last with a 3-0 shutout on 36 saves

well Miikka Salomaki got the "M-T" for the Predators to COVER the -1 1/2 4-2 so I got paid 3 of 4 on the round robin. small profit for the night :)

Back