• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***** 2018 NBA PLAYOFF IN-GAME *****

Maybe Gobert should come out and at least contest these jumpers off screens? Just an idea

I'm pretty worried about the mentality of blowing a 25 point lead in a close out game
They'll use the home crowd, and vice versa, OKC won't have one. The Jazz will treat this like a game 7 not wanting to go back to OKC. And hopefully, Gobert can stay outta foul trouble.

Celtics running the college offense out there, dribble and pass around the 3-point line for 95% of the shot-clock. Smh...

Bland best describes the C's in that 1st half. Got no-one to step up an put the game on their back.

C's win or get blown the fk out.

First time it's looked like the C's lack of a star is biting them.

Mucks shutting them down and they have zero answers.

Jaylen Brown has hit a wall.

Raptors bench killing the 4th quarter.

Nice comeback. 24-10 this quarter.

Crowd in Wash is awful.

Washington gave up.

What a pathetic end to a pathetic season.

Great win for the Raptors. They took a nice step tonight.

How does the Wiz run out of gas in the 4th ?

Private jets and plenty of rest not enough.
It's almost like they don't want to win. No sense of urgency, no life. Throwing horrid passes. JW looks brutal this quarter.

What an absolutely weird ending to a season.

I cannot fathom totally giving up down 10 with over 90 seconds left.

Meanwhile Cramps playing like he has a Game 7 in his back pocket.

And Kevin Love needs to be roasted.

Raps through but the Wiz basically handed it to them in back to back games.

Goddam the East is bad, real bad.

Can't recall a Game 7 where the home team lost by 30+ the game before.

I do remember the Josh Smith - Joe Johnson Hawks getting shit-whipped in Game 6 and rolling in Game 7 vs Wade 10 years ago but this has a different feel about it.

I do remember the Josh Smith - Joe Johnson Hawks getting shit-whipped in Game 6 and rolling in Game 7 vs Wade 10 years ago but this has a different feel about it.

Isn’t this kinda similar to that hawks /celts series maybe 8 years ago

Hawks lost Game 6 by 27, won Game 7 by 13 vs the Meat.

Wade had a similar team to what LeCrab has this season then.

Back