• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Honda Classic

gps_3

Head of Alabama Department of Decision-Making
The Honda is the tournament where my one and done pool begins, and will run until the Tour Championship. So in addition to the normal tournament wagering, I'm interested in discussing the one and done aspect moving forward as well.

Pretty good field, tough track, and Tiger in the field. Should be a good watch

Oh the switch from WC to EC always tough for me to gauge....putting so different

Right now, I'm looking at taking Tyrell Hatton in my one and done. He's playing well, came in 4th here last year, and isn't one of the marquee names, so I don't think he'll have a ton of people picking him in the pool. Rickie, Rory, and JT figure to be the most popular picks, but I feel fine saving them for a better tournament down the road.

As for the matchups, will probably look to fade Tiger. Would love to get someone at + odds against him, but the books aren't stupid

I highly doubt Tiger plays like shit, he's been in FLA forever and knows how this works. Guessing it's less driver and more control. Fading him here doesn't seem smart. Not like I think he plays well but odds won't be favorable to him

I have a little interest McDowell, Johnny Vegas, Woodland and Holmes.
Sergio always seems to play good here.

On matchups, I took:

Knox +115 over Berger
McDowell +120 over Hadley

Added Pieters +105 vs Kizzire. Banking on Kizzire having issues with the huge galleries that will be following his group the first 2 days

I highly doubt Tiger plays like shit, he's been in FLA forever and knows how this works. Guessing it's less driver and more control. Fading him here doesn't seem smart. Not like I think he plays well but odds won't be favorable to him

If I could get money into 5 dimes i would take Palmer -127 over woods. I dont care what tiger hits off the tee, if the wind is blowing he is going to struggle.

If I could get money into 5 dimes i would take Palmer -127 over woods. I dont care what tiger hits off the tee, if the wind is blowing he is going to struggle.
I went ahead and took it. it's -140 for me @ BOL. Even though I will be rooting for Tiger to play the weekend.

Tourney Plays
(Ryan Theme)
Palmer -140 over Tiger
Moore -120 over Stallings

Also grabbed Rd1 plays:

McDowell -110 over V.Taylor
Hatton -150 over Grillon
Dufner -120 over Lowery

Last edited:
Shaky first drive for Tiger, but saved par, then birdies the next hole. Used driving iron, hit it about 300. I know it's easy for me to say, but maybe Woods should keep that driver in the garage

-1 through ten. Looks like he's hit 5/8 fairways and half the greens. Eh...

One of those missed fairways was by about a foot. Think he was 1/3 with the driver, 3/4 with less than that and really 4/4

The drama with this Cat is great...double a par 5 and watch him stuff it on the next hole from a buck out

Why is Tiger having to answer questions about school shootings?

Leave that to the professionals

Palmer 4 over. Ya'll need a Tiger blow-up tomorrow or Ryan to get inside that cut line.

Palmer 4 over. Ya'll need a Tiger blow-up tomorrow or Ryan to get inside that cut line.
I'll gladly lose that bet if Tiger can play on the weekend. In fact I probably should play Sneds today to make sure Tiger plays the weekend

Glad I didn’t take Palmer. Think it’s safe to say Knox over Berger is DOA. Other 2 are in decent shape. Maybe Berger will DQ or WD

Forgot it's Florida now, complete change of time from WC swing. Still adjusting.

Back