• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Monday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
2-3 (-2.05)

1-0 last time out.

Memphis Grizzlies at Houston Rockets

The play...

Rockets -7.5 (3 units)

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Grizz somewhat overrated here after their 2-0 start to the season.

Flat spot.

Have the Rockets favored by 9.5 tonight even without CP3 who is also overrated.

Houston offense looks slick with EG anyhow.

How is it a flat spot? I would say your best argument is they play at Memphis later in very poor rest spot. Generally my understanding is teams off wins vs GS are charged UP not down

How is it a flat spot? I would say your best argument is they play at Memphis later in very poor rest spot. Generally my understanding is teams off wins vs GS are charged UP not down

Flat spot being off 2 straight-up over-achieving home wins and playing their first road tilt.

Grizz are a sub .500 team this season, won't get 40 wins.

Too early in the season to be charged off a victory over the Dubs and the last 10 teams to beat the Dubs and were a road dog went 3-7 ATS.

Grizz staying in it with FT's (18-19 at the stripe), so far it's been an unkind whistle for Houston.

A few horrible calls.

Rockets hold onto the ball in the 2nd half and they blow this mofo wide open.

Watched the whole game Spek and the refs are anti-Houston for the most part.

Grizz hanging in there at the stripe. 29 FT's and the Rox in all sorts of foul trouble.

Grizz a solid squad though. Tough to lay near DD after watching tonight. Certainly a playoff squad after cutting the old fat. Rockets soft.

Rox weren't allowed to get into their game with the fouls. Rox not built to win grinders.

Grizz just having a good start, smoke and mirrors. Not a playoff team.

37 FT attempts for the Grizz on the road and to their credit they hit 34 of them.

It's Monday.

Learn and move on.

Back