• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

X NFL WEEK 2

I tried using my system for 2nd half plays in the preseason...not very well thought out by myself on those but on to Sunday, I had this one circled a few weeks ago

Den/Sf un 21.5 -115 1H ($230-$200)
Den/Sf un 41.5 -107 ($214-$200)

Car -2.5 +100 1H($100-$100)...Car going to play starters on both sides of the ball till at least halftime maybe longer...I will add on to Carolina in some form or fashion, still looking into how

Below quote from The Charlotte Observer today

"Newton and the first-team offense look to get more reps in a second exhibition game than ever before in the four years under head coach Ron Rivera. That’s because the Panthers turn around from Sunday night’s game and travel to New England for a Friday night game.

On short rest, the Panthers’ starters won’t play deep into the third exhibition like those for Carolina, and the rest of the NFL teams, usually have.

Rivera is good friends with Kansas City coach Andy Reid. In the unlikely event Reid hasn’t gotten word yet, Rivera will let Reid know he plans to play his starters longer than a team normally would for a second exhibition.

“Just so he knows and he can act accordingly,” Rivera said. “To me it’s not about surprising anybody, just so that he knows we’re going to go a little longer and if wants to keep his ones in a little bit longer, then great. If not we’ll play against whoever he puts out there.”

Eggs are cold, the butter is getting hard, and the jello is jiggling....this one is in the refrigerator

7-4 +$535 on the week...Johnny football and RGIII :whip::whip:

Back