%ALT_TXT%%
Bet at 5dimes

Recent content by wiseplayer

1. wiseplayer

2019 UFC/MMA Discussion; post your wagers

Best body in ufc is Holly no? Best looking was Miesha. Not sure who now other than Rose and Paige.
  2. wiseplayer

Mariners-Brewers

Anyone else like Over 10 here? I like 1st 5 over 5.5 too
  3. wiseplayer

MLB Thursday 6/27

See what happens when you take the overs in this juiced ball era?! Now watch you take 10 unders tomorrow. Lol. GL!
  4. wiseplayer

MLB Sunday 6/23

So stubborn lol
  5. wiseplayer

MLB Friday 6/21

It's all about the overs in this league. Amazing to see how many runs are being scored late. Anyone have a bullpen anymore?
  6. wiseplayer

Angels

There is money to be made with this team with the right putrid pitching match ups.
  7. wiseplayer

Angels

6 runs by the 2nd inning. 1st 5 is in the books.
  8. wiseplayer

Angels

Been on their overs for 1st 5, game and team total. Bad pitching and good hitting has been equaling easy overs. Today doesn't look much different. Oh, did I mention Mike Trout is good?
  9. wiseplayer

MLB Friday 6/14

Ball is juiced and scoring is reaching heights of the steroid era. Pete Rose said he watched a foul ball bounce off the dugout floor and end up in the 2nd deck. He thinks they're playing with a Titleist. Lol
  10. wiseplayer

MLB Tuesday 5/14

You mean you're tuning out the noise? Btw, May 23rd is my bday. I'll be in NY for a cousins wedding. Yep, he must have gotten a cheap deal to get married on a Thursday. GL
  11. wiseplayer

MLB Tuesday 5/14

GL Wire! Hope you're doing great!
  12. wiseplayer

Fondybadger's 2019 MLB 03.29.19

Padres vs Giants. GL!
  13. wiseplayer

Return of Bjorks - 2019 MLB Thread

Only 1 Wise in this forum cuz.