4. wiseplayer

Baltimore Orioles* Over 2½ -110

I took the Yankees -1 to lessen the juice. Orioles are so bad
  5. wiseplayer

Fondybadger's 2019 MLB 03.28.19

Beers are 12.50 in Calif. Great play by Cain to get the W
  6. wiseplayer

Baltimore Orioles* Over 2½ -110

I would warn people early to not rely on the Orioles to surprise. This is a fade team. Fade early and often because it's going to get expensive.
  7. wiseplayer

MLB Thursday 3/28

Was thinking of buying down a run to 5.5
  8. wiseplayer

Mets Hire Jessica Mendoza As Advisor

1 of the worst moments in Yankee history is this video and audio of Waldman
  9. wiseplayer

Beth Mowens should only announce womens softball. She's a brutal listen in the other sports.
  10. wiseplayer

I know Jessica from her fastpitch playing days. She is the sweetest lady you'll ever meet. Her personality is 2nd to none. When she goes no makeup, she is absolutely beautiful with her smile. I do think she's in over her head with this last hiring but she has the resources and the work ethic to...
  11. wiseplayer

HUGE Exhibition Baseball Play

Love Bill Walton. They were wrapping up the Maui Invitational a couple years ago and his partner says, "I'm sad that this is over." Walton replies, "Its never over. Its what's next?!"
  12. wiseplayer

I think the NCAA should start their league tournaments in February. Let's have the smaller conferences play for a tournament berth staggered throughout 4 weeks. The bigger conference tournaments can start in early March for 2 weeks. It's such a dead time that you would think 1 of the sports...
  13. wiseplayer

Not sure I would call it best time of year when it's 30 degree in California with sun dresses still in closets, meaningless college hoops for 2 more weeks. Even UNC vs Duke on Wednesday was meaningless. It's quite frankly for me by far the worst time of year until 2nd week of March.
  14. wiseplayer

LMAO! Exhibition starts tomorrow at least!