Bet at 5dimes

Recent content by No1Ranked

1. No1Ranked

KJ 2017-2018 UEFA CL and Europa Qual and Group

good luck KJ. I am on several of the same, especially overs in the Monaco, Liverpool and RM/Dortmund games.
  2. No1Ranked

2017-18 European League Futbol

Thanks. That works for me. Just like to see if others agree with what I am thinking as a whole. Not quite to the X's and O's level of soccer yet.
  3. No1Ranked

Agreed. I expect quite a few goals in that Liv/LC match. Of course, I did in the Liverpool match over the weekend as well and that did not work out well for me. But, back at it again. I am hoping Mane plays as he has missed the past PL matches due to his red card. Similar thoughts on...
  4. No1Ranked

I am going to look at some of these others a bit closer. Thanks for the thoughts. I jumped on Huddersfield ML yesterday when I saw it at +406. I was shocked.
  5. No1Ranked

GL today KJ. Any thoughts on the English Cup games today? I am on Huddersfield, Burnley and lots of goals in the Liverpool/LC match.
  6. No1Ranked

Tranfers and Rumours Thread

MailOnline Sport‏Verified account @MailSport 4m4 minutes ago Kylian Mbappe completes loan move to PSG ahead of money-spinning £166m move from Monaco http://dailym.ai/2glCZpB
  7. No1Ranked

Transfer News Live‏ @DeadlineDayLive 1m1 minute ago Replying to @DeadlineDayLive @AS_Monaco PSG have now announced the signing of Kylian Mbappé. No details on the fee just yet. (Source: @PSG_English)
  8. No1Ranked

Is deadline day usually this much of a disappointment. I don't care who goes where, I just wanted to see some high level players flying around. LOL.
  9. No1Ranked

I was looking but found nothing.
  10. No1Ranked

I am seeing reports that a transfer fee has been agreed to by both Liverpool and Arsenal for Lemar. It's up to the player to work on his side.
  11. No1Ranked

Maybe he wants Liverpool to swoop in.
  12. No1Ranked

why would he want to go to Arsenal. I agree with him.
  13. No1Ranked

Thanks.
  14. No1Ranked

Utah - what big sites are you following?
  15. No1Ranked

so Monaco sells Lemar and Mbappe today and then triggers Messi's buyout. LOL. All part of PSGs plan. Just kidding of course.