%ALT_TXT%%
Bet at 5dimes

Recent content by inZane

1. inZane

MLB Friday 7/12

Good luck w2w, it looks like you think the totals are gonna adjust back away from the crazy shit before the break...
  2. inZane

June Bases

It's the only logical choice... Gl
  3. inZane

Yankees at Red Sox Preview Article

Apparently there wasn't much of an effect. I can't remember the last time I won an over on a double digit total in the first inning, but I'll take it. Btw, since you mentioned the NFL, they added a touchdown to the first NFL game played in London back in 2007; the G-men beat the Phins 13-10.
  4. inZane

Monday umps and stuff

Thanks for the info and for taking the time to post, good luck tonight Mr. P... :cheers3:
  5. inZane

Baseball bitching thread

Yeah, I know. I have been on the other side, but not as often as I get fukked it seems...
  6. inZane

Baseball bitching thread

What really blows is the week before I had my best week of the season, and I thought I finally knew wtf I was doing. I gave all of that back and then some...
  7. inZane

Baseball bitching thread

I've had quite a few hosings since my last post, but yesterday was a classic; 1) Had under 9 in the Miami/Phils. The Phils get one in the 8th and one in the 9th for a 6-4 final. 2) Took San Diego -140. The Bucs get 3 in the 9th to tie, SD gets 3 in the 10th, and the Bucs get 4 for the win. 3)...
  8. inZane

MLB Sunday 6/23

Good luck wire...
  9. inZane

Saturday 6/22

Oh, I'm not betting those losers, I've been riding the Twinkies for a while now. I'm on the under though. Good luck to you as well...
  10. inZane

Saturday 6/22

On the other side of the coin, Duffy is 6-2 against the Twins with a 2.58 ERA in 21 appearances, (17 starts). The Royals are 7-2 at home against Minn when Duffy takes the hill. Just fyi... :shake:
  11. inZane

NY Mets @ Chicago Cubs

Because Darvish is questionable at home?
  12. inZane

June Bases

Nice move. I bet the Twins and the over 10* to start, and then live bet when Seattle tied it up in the top of the 6th. I added Minn -1* -142, and over 7 -115. It was a fun game, and a nice start to the day for a change. Good luck on the rest of your card... :cheers3:
  13. inZane

June MLB

Good luck, T. Is the Houston/Seattle game still scheduled, because it's not coming up on my site. Edit; the problem is on my end...
  14. inZane

Live bets

Well, I just got the chance to see a real time live line change while the game was on the radio. I don't know if there's a delay in radio as well, but by the time the D'backs scored the old line vanished in about 5 seconds.
  15. inZane

Live bets

I already bet the over at 9 and took NY -180. This is why I like live betting, I love seeing a big home chalk when the other team jumps on 'em early. Took the Yanks plus 3* -170... :popcorn: