%ALT_TXT%%
Bet at 5dimes

Recent content by Gandolf

1. Gandolf

The Open Championship @ Royal Portrush Discussion / In-Game

What happened to Duval? Did he try playing the old #7 and have to work his way back to the new one?
  2. Gandolf

Summer 2019 Saratoga and Del Mar

Yeah they just took everything off the turf, no playing for me today. Tomorrow I'll be golfing, so Friday will be the next opportunity. Best of luck to anyone who plays!
  3. Gandolf

Wednesday 7/17 - Card is either super tough or fairly easy depending on your point of view. The finale is a dart throw with five first time starters, two others trying turf for the first time, and one returning who's an uninspiring 0 for 3. The other races each have a horse that sticks out but...
  4. Gandolf

Pittsburgh Pirates

Last swing? Your 250 was banked, mission accomplished.
  5. Gandolf

Pittsburgh Pirates

I wonder how long it will take Bell to get back on track. I really think the home run contest can screw up a hitter's swing and timing.
  6. Gandolf

Just a little pick 3 today in Race 6: 1,4,5 / 1,2,6 / 6,8,11 May use some of those with the 4 and 6 in the 9th anchoring a Grand Slam bet. 4 is a solid favorite, so he'd bet a x2 bet.
  7. Gandolf

Ohhh that last race....7 bolted through the gate and was scratched kicking me over to Pletcher’s 11. Knew he was toast at the top of the stretch. Had a pick 3 saver that used the 8 but damn it would’ve been nice to see the 7 run, he was keyed up and ready to run.
  8. Gandolf

Saturday Late Pick 5: Race 7 (6f statebred allowance) - always look for improving horses in these spots and #9 fits the bill having run a big effort last out in Delaware. #8 is logical and has red hot Junior Alvarado riding, and #2 is an interesting Finger Lakes shipper whose won 3 of last 4...
  9. Gandolf

Devastating injury to Fight Night in the finale just a couple of jumps after giving his all right to the wire.
  10. Gandolf

Going in cheap for some action, intrigued that Weaver and Castellano are staying around in that chopped up finale, will single #2. 1, 2, 3 / 6, 9, 15, 16 / 2, 6 / 6, 7, 8 / 2
  11. Gandolf

6th, 7th and 10th are off-turf today, the stake in the 9th stays on. Will have to see the scratches to see if its worth playing today. Might just save the bullets for another day.
  12. Gandolf

I drove up from NJ 5 years ago on Fourstardave Saturday. Great place, great town. Still have the picture of the old place looking in from the parking lot along Union Ave on my phone:
  13. Gandolf

Yikes, should just blindly bet Alvarado and rake in the dough. He's damn near break even on the year and he'll be under bet at the Spa.
  14. Gandolf

They just scratched the MTOs so we're diving in, $60 play for Pick 5.