1. cubsker

MLB RSW Totals Discussion

I'd rather have that one.
  2. cubsker

Cobb to the DL. Good start.
  3. cubsker

Top 5 favorite players you’ve seen play

Bo Jackson for entertainment purposes is right up there too.
  4. cubsker

O's rotation....woof. Would think they trade Bundy (and Cobb and Cashner too if they pitch decently) at some point too. Rotation 1) Alex Cobb, RHP 2) Dylan Bundy, RHP 3) Andrew Cashner, RHP 4) David Hess, RHP 5) Mike Wright Jr., RHP
  5. cubsker

2018-2019 Offseason

No way he would be ready without having faced hitters. Prob stay at extended for ten days or so to get ready. Brewers need him with knebel likely out for the year and jeffress already hurt.
  6. cubsker

2018-2019 Offseason

Ichiro with the 2 season goodbye. Enough already. The Jeter jerk off was enough.
  7. cubsker

Bonds just incredible - by far the best hitter I've ever seen. Loved matching maddux pitch. Randy Johnson too.
  8. cubsker

Javy Baez is the player I have had the most fun watching in my life. Sammy Sosa launching bombs a distant second.
  9. cubsker

Mets Hire Jessica Mendoza As Advisor

Got to go with Not on Jessica. Definitely not the hottest Jessica I know.
  10. cubsker

Mets Hire Jessica Mendoza As Advisor

I said this when David Ross did the same sort of thing with the cubs. Media people should not work for teams. Pick one.
  11. cubsker

2018-2019 Offseason

i know, i took the comment in jest. i have no doubt that goldy will continue to torture us.
  12. cubsker

2018-2019 Offseason

I tried to leave off older guys.1b generally don't age as well and OFs are just more valuable in general than 1b. No mention of Rizzo or votto either.
  13. cubsker

2018-2019 Offseason

Let's make a list of possibles Trout Betts Judge Arenado Bryant Lindor Bregman Baez Machado Benintendi Yelich Ramirez acuna Soto Vlad jr That's about it for guys who you could argue you'd rather have for the next 10 years.
  14. cubsker

2018-2019 Offseason

His career OPS in high leverage situations is .877. That's incredibly good given you're often facing top pitchers in high leverage spots.
  15. cubsker

2018-2019 Offseason

Mine (girls age 8 and 6, who aren't even that into sports) have attended multiple college basketball games, multiple college baseball games, and multiple AAA baseball games. I always offer to leave early and they always choose to stay.