%ALT_TXT%%
Bet at 5dimes

Recent content by cubsker

1. cubsker

Rangers going to trade

Selling seems like the intelligent thing to do. 4.5 back of the wild card with 4 teams ahead who are all way more talented than you.
  2. cubsker

Thoughts on Verlander‘s Conspiracy Theory

The ball Contreras just hit out.....
  3. cubsker

What I've always thought about zona is that the ball just flies through the infield there too. Makes it pretty tough no matter what you do.
  4. cubsker

***IN-GAME*** All Star ***IN-GAME***

Cubs destroy giolito twice (who beats everyone else) and cant ever hit nova (who gets no one else out)
  5. cubsker

ball is obv juiced. some of the balls i've seen leave the yard this year had me laughing. make a good pitch, have hitter on his front foot and he one arms it 375 to RC for a homer. ridiculous.
  6. cubsker

I need a site that takes mlb pitcher props

If you win, you'll get cut very quickly anywhere.
  7. cubsker

Michigan/Vandy for all the marbles

I had Michigan and still think it was the right play at that price.
  8. cubsker

'Live' Betting Baseball...

You think the books dont know how often a -200 favorite down by two in the 6th come back?
  9. cubsker

NCAA Regionals

i would think Loyola goes back to Paiva and then they bring in that closer for awhile.
  10. cubsker

MLB RSW Totals Discussion

I'd rather have that one.
  11. cubsker

Cobb to the DL. Good start.
  12. cubsker

Top 5 favorite players you’ve seen play

Bo Jackson for entertainment purposes is right up there too.
  13. cubsker

O's rotation....woof. Would think they trade Bundy (and Cobb and Cashner too if they pitch decently) at some point too. Rotation 1) Alex Cobb, RHP 2) Dylan Bundy, RHP 3) Andrew Cashner, RHP 4) David Hess, RHP 5) Mike Wright Jr., RHP
  14. cubsker

2018-2019 Offseason

No way he would be ready without having faced hitters. Prob stay at extended for ten days or so to get ready. Brewers need him with knebel likely out for the year and jeffress already hurt.