Bet at 5dimes

Recent content by BJPLAYER

1. BJPLAYER

Wednesday MLB Discussion Thread

Sox have got to be a go against until they get their shit together.
  2. BJPLAYER

Yankees vs Red Sox Preview Article

fading sale is solid till he comes around...they are working on it....but his confidence is low....good way to play all yanks/sox series is chase the dog and in recent years the over....almost always works
  3. BJPLAYER

Peralta

Peralta is young and he's hittable in my opinion. Two starts ago he threw 8 innings of 2 hit ball with only 100 pitches and he was unhittable because of the extremely late movement on his FB and curve was untouchable. 84 of the 100 pitches were fastballs..84!! That tells me he relies too much...
  4. BJPLAYER

Opinion

I've been checking lineups on the sox and when they field a less than stellar lineup like today their TT under has been cashing. This goes back to last year. Today was classic as they were playing a morning game with a patchwork lineup and the only thing hat scared you was Straily's ERA. And the...
  5. BJPLAYER

Saturday MLB Discussion Thread

Is today the day we start the season-long bet against CC trend?
  6. BJPLAYER

MLB RSW Totals Discussion

97.5 on the yanks....not sure you can go anywhere but under with that number and that starting staff in this division....but that's what i said last year 93.5 on sox.....gotta go over here....same team, great chemistry, great coach and bullpen issues are fake news 91.5 on cleve....feel a...
  7. BJPLAYER

MLB RSW Totals Discussion

and both these jumped out at me....especially like the brewers over but concerned about the quality of their division
  8. BJPLAYER

Top 5 favorite players you’ve seen play

Luis Tiant......always won the game you needed and with style Ozzie Smith.....best D ever Edgar Martinez......such a pure hitter Barry Bond.....hate him....but during his prime you couldn't get this guy out....but juiced Mookie Betts.....potential to be one of the greatest....there is not one...