3. aplous

Early Masters Discussion

This is the first time ever that no one in the Top 10 has a green jacket
  4. aplous

April 6th MLB Discussion Thread

Pitt Under probably F5. Also Twins F5.
  5. aplous

BAW Nation 2019 Majors Thread

Any thoughts on Johnny Rahm? I hate that man baby but he was damn close last year. I see +1700, was hoping for +2000
  6. aplous

April 3rd MLB Discussion Thread

It's Homer Bailey day in KC! Royals have seen Gibson a handful of times and our bullpen is shit so Over 9 makes sense. Though I could also see Bailey pitching well enough to keep his rotation spot only to get destroyed 5 times after this.
  7. aplous

Tuesday discussion

Can't believe some of the prices on favorites to start the year....Toronto was -185 yesterday?? Wanted to pull the trigger on Baltimore all day and didn't have the stones. Padres price was stupid too.
  8. aplous

Tuesday discussion

Dogs are barking. Oakland and Colorado.
  9. aplous

Matchplay...

ELDRICK 2 up lets go
  10. aplous

Opening Day Discussion

Phillies line obviously high but I think Nola wins the Cy this year and ATL has regression. Opening Day for Bryce and crew should get a W unless Kapler fucks it up.
  11. aplous

Opening Day Discussion

90% chance of rain in KC all afternoon I assume they'll push it to tomorrow
  12. aplous

MLB RSW Totals Discussion

I like all your totals there except San Diego I think they could be a .500 team and sounds like they are in the market to add starting pitching. Diamondbacks should be awful so that helps them a bit.
  13. aplous

MLB RSW Totals Discussion

Left Vegas with just 1 ticket....Jays Under 74.5. O's, Marlins probably free money under but wanted to just have 1 to root for.
  14. aplous

The Players...

I need Tommy bad come on mate