• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Ya, they got champions league rights last month

They should have a free month trial tho, so you could get the whole europa and champs league tournaments free

It not even the 5-10 bucks I just don’t wanna bother with laptop or phone. Can I put that on ruku or fire stick? Maybe thar work. Espn just the principal why I never got the +, cause fuxk them! Lol

Yea guess we see if it worth having. I’ll definitely switch to the commercial version if i keep. This tourney be over by end of month tho correct?
Yep

Europa league on the 21st
Champions league on 23rd

Next seasons champions league starts tomorrow for qualifying rounds lol

Im gonna cancel this cbs shit anyways but why the hell would I pay 10.99 for no commercials when only commercials during soccer at halftime and I’m getting a commercial now anyways?!

those penalties were both trash

How you feel about that match now at halftime? I didn’t get to see much since I was busy signing up for cbs all access. Juve has lot more shots. You think they gonna break thru with any non penalty goals or will Lyon hold firm?

the first pk was cuz of the follow through after getting the ball, think that's soft but hard to overturn. The second pk wasn't given across any of the leagues since the restart that i watched

Lyon will still defend as that away goal means Juve goes for 3. I just hope they only get 1 pk and have to at least earn the 3rd

Lyon will still defend as that away goal means Juve goes for 3. I just hope they only get 1 pk and have to at least earn the 3rd

Is juve vulnerable to a counter seeing how they gotta go for 3? Debating between juve over 2.5 at +170 or the match over 3.5

every team is vulnerable to a counter in professional soccer, especially at this level. Easiest way to score in the game

I'm not an in-game person so i can't really answer

every team is vulnerable to a counter in professional soccer, especially at this level. Easiest way to score in the game

I don’t like to be but my head spinning with all this action! Going little overboard since my cubs Ff play got axed when game was postponed. Lol.

Obviously everyone vulnerable to counter but wouldn’t you say more likely when a team has to press to score goals?

Univision has CL if you don’t want to get CBS access

I have found CBS access to buffer a lot on my fire stick

Pirlo in at the old lady

WOW

was he involved in the youth ranks coaching wise to them?

I try to remember the good times from Pirlo, like 2012 Euros, but what always comes to mind is when he played for NYFC getting paid 7 million and he basically jogged around the same 20 yards or so for 90 minutes

Why do I have the feeling Pirlo will follow the ranks of Henry and be in the MLS in a couple of years trying to revitalize his coaching career

Back