• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

**** 2020 F*ck Covid MLB In Game ****

For no crowd, I like the little sound they're giving and the in between outs noise/cheers. Better than totally silent.

"Hes a great baseball player who happens to be a great pitcher"
Thats gotta be the dumbest thing ive heard in a while
Hes an elite pitcher. For his position i guess hes better than average at hitting and fielding

What do you guys think of all teams having to use the DH? I like it. There was more strategy with pitchers hitting but they usually just make outs.

With balls being juiced and apparently team philosophy in general, strategy has been a downhill thing in baseball. It's more about power.

What do you guys think of all teams having to use the DH? I like it. There was more strategy with pitchers hitting but they usually just make outs.

I don’t have a big problem with it like I do most the other changes they making. As someone mentioned we knew this been coming for years, not a huge deal to me, if they gonna play so much inter league now days it pretty dumb not to have a universal rule imo.

It’s the other things I don’t like, namely the 3 batter rule for relievers and even worse they now gonna let every team into the playoffs. I don’t mind 16 playoff teams this season but the problem is now that they have it I can’t see the money grubbing whores ever giving it back! What’s the point of 162 games if you just gonna let half the league into the playoffs anyways?

I do actually like the extra inning rule. They stop selling beer in the bottom 7th why in gods name would anyone wanna stick around for bunch of extra innings? Plus those marathon games destroy players and pens for days after. That one actually a good rule I think!

I really liked that thing espn was showing in the 3rd inning that had scherzer’s fastball and change up together on same screen showing how they looked all the way in till the change fell off and the heater zinged in there. That was cool. Good job espn. (Dont say that often).

whew...angel is asleep at the wheel

They busy making bunch of dumb ass changes while they could be putting a 17 year old behind the plate with a iPad to call balls and strikes. It would hurt a little since I like capping umps but I’m so sick of us being able to see exactly where pitch was yet we have to endure the umps not having a clue!

I just don’t get why balls/strikes not being called with technology? We can all see exactly where pitch is so it sucks watching umps be so far off.

I just don’t get why balls/strikes not being called with technology? We can all see exactly where pitch is so it sucks watching umps be so far off.

100% agree. We utilize replay, same concept. MLB needs to get better...

Pretty sure there is an umpires union though so you know they'd fight like hell

Let them hold the iPad then, lol. I don’t care who does it id just like to see a consistently good strike zone not left up to interpretation that not only varies from one ump to next but from pitch to pitch with some these guys!

Let them hold the iPad then, lol. I don’t care who does it id just like to see a consistently good strike zone not left up to interpretation that not only varies from one ump to next but from pitch to pitch with some these guys!

Haha, I like it

I could envision something like what tennis does with in our out rulings. That doesn‘t slow the game down (further).

I could envision something like what tennis does with in our out rulings. That doesn‘t slow the game down (further).

If these dickheads had a consistent k-zone might just help speed things up. Of course not having the ability to yank a reliever who can’t throw strikes that day not gonna speed things up the way they envisioning!

If these dickheads had a consistent k-zone might just help speed things up. Of course not having the ability to yank a reliever who can’t throw strikes that day not gonna speed things up the way they envisioning!

Human element man

Have to mute these assholes
They preach to us all day on twitter and on tv
How fucking hard is it to stick to baseball instead of divisive social issues when a fucking game is going on

Gerrit Cole i think will love having no fans. I hear lots of guys say that pitching in front of the Yankee crowed is super nerve-wracking especially in their first year with the team.

THATS WHY I WATCH SPORTS! I want an escape from the day to day bullshit in the world.

I watch cause I’m a degen and what else is there to do?

I’m pretty good at not caring about world problems (have my own), I’m really good at ignoring things that don’t effect me,, I dont even know what issues you guys mad they were bringing up? Lol.

Now this pisses me off them kissing man-turds ass about extending playoffs like it some great idea! This effects me so if bothers me!! Lol

Back