• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Soccer plays...

Great work once again bro!

all I played was the la liga under and last minute I threw 10 bucks on draw! Paid 37 tho, big money!! Lol. Kicking myself I didn’t do a little more!

More and more in matches I cap to be low scoring and don’t love a side I find myself sprinkling draw, I dunno how that will pan out long term? It seems to make a lot of sense to me and thus far im def up with that bet. Seeing how they typically lined in the +200s with some being better than 3 to 1 (today’s was +371!) it not as if I need a very high success rate to stay in the black. Not to mention I’m investing more on the under in those matches so when that cashes I don’t even feel the small hit if draw loses! Think only once thus far have I bet a draw/under match where I lost both cause match went over :)

All that babbling was just my way of asking your thoughts on such a strategy? You think Any merit to it or have I simply had good fortune on this so far? im sure draw becomes far less likely when they go over the total meaning I’ll often lose both bets when being wrong on the under. Certainly there are occasional 2-2 draws but I’m assuming if I capped the match well that would make such a outcome even more unlikely, basically I have to bet it with the understanding if under loses it almost certain so will the draw.

I think selectively that could work out well...I would look for games that are almost a even PK and the under is favored ( when I bet college hoops the line means everything to me Ive always been able to pick up on “trends” I guess you can call it. Noticing the same for soccer). If your game does stay under, 2 of the 3 outcomes win for you. However keep in mind the disparity is great in some of the leagues though. So if a team is highly favored, I’d stay away. Like you said, the key is playing the draw smaller so you barely notice if it doesn’t hit (and the under does)... GL

Germany

Bayer/Mainz O3.5
Dortmund/Hoff O3.5

Expecting a lot of scoring in Germany this weekend.

That’s the card. Let’s get it, Preston starting soon

I played the Dortmund over as well. Might as well join you on the other!!

what did you make of the Barcelona/Celta de Vigo match jimbo? I might just be partial to vigo cause I have a few nice cashes with them already but they really are in fine form and have given Barcelona a tough time in this stadium over the years (sure wish it would be full of fans but what can ya do?).
Lot of pressure on Barcelona while Celta has given themselves some breathing room from danger of the bottom so I think they will be the looser of the 2 squads. I’m not crazy enough to suggest Celta gonna win but I love catching +1.5 and even fancy the draw at a lovely +380!!

Just wanna get your thoughts/make sure I’m not crazy, favoring Celta de Vigo cause the recent success I’ve had with them including a very nice +280 cash in their last match. Their defense has been stellar since the restart as has Barcelona’s so under might also be worth a look. I like this to be 1-1. Am I crazy?

thanks as always and gl today!

I think selectively that could work out well...I would look for games that are almost a even PK and the under is favored ( when I bet college hoops the line means everything to me Ive always been able to pick up on “trends” I guess you can call it. Noticing the same for soccer). If your game does stay under, 2 of the 3 outcomes win for you. However keep in mind the disparity is great in some of the leagues though. So if a team is highly favored, I’d stay away. Like you said, the key is playing the draw smaller so you barely notice if it doesn’t hit (and the under does)... GL

good tip. Yes for the most part I been doing this on fairly evenly lined matches. Today the Barcelona match obviously a exception to that but I just feel like that line isn’t respecting Celta de Vigo current form or the fact both squads are playing very high quality defense which to me makes a draw far more likely.

Another goal in extra time. Son of a bitch. My goodness

man those are the worst. Kinda like closer blowing a game in bottom 9th!! Ive already had a few of those in my short time, very painful! Shake it off buddy, just like the closer ruining a nice mlb dog, if you winning after 90 min I’d say you most likely capped it correctly.

man those are the worst. Kinda like closer blowing a game in bottom 9th!! Ive already had a few of those in my short time, very painful! Shake it off buddy, just like the closer ruining a nice mlb dog, if you winning after 90 min I’d say you most likely capped it correctly.

Right just have to roll w the punches. It’s not even the extra time ones that hurt. It’s the ones that literally have 20 seconds left like Borussia Moch yesterday. Or 2 weeks ago I had 2 seperate games that they called penalty kicks well into the 97th minute...We will keep on going though

Soccer is funny man. 1 goal early, 2 within minutes late. And nothing in between. I’ll take it

1-0-2 Sun

One of the most frustrating things in the world. 0-2 to start the week

Attachments

• 88494C94-0882-45E2-9B74-2DBDAA5DF295.jpeg
    88494C94-0882-45E2-9B74-2DBDAA5DF295.jpeg
    326.1 KB · Views: 11
Portugal
Maritimo/Benefica O2.5

hadnt seen your plays but I lost on this one also. I did cash on the other Portugal match. I have getafe left also and I took small shot on the big dog pacos Ferreira +728 and draw at +337. They been in pretty good form since the restart and think they can give Porto some trouble. Thought it was worth a shot! Some good matches on Tuesday!

hadnt seen your plays but I lost on this one also. I did cash on the other Portugal match. I have getafe left also and I took small shot on the big dog pacos Ferreira +728 and draw at +337. They been in pretty good form since the restart and think they can give Porto some trouble. Thought it was worth a shot! Some good matches on Tuesday!

Yeah getting that correction notification is so annoying. Hopefully we can get Getafe To salvage the day. That’s my big one. GL on the rest. Going to start looking at tomorrow shortly. Barcelona almost certainly a play

Yeah getting that correction notification is so annoying. Hopefully we can get Getafe To salvage the day. That’s my big one. GL on the rest. Going to start looking at tomorrow shortly. Barcelona almost certainly a play

Yea that was my biggest play as well. I had them -1/4 at +110, I thought we were doomed after they gave up the equalizer, offense not exactly Getafe strength but they got it done for us!

I’m torn on the Barcelona match, they looked good offensively last time out but they were very shaky on defense and were very lucky to come away with a draw! Atletico has been in good form since the restart, they been particularly stingy on defense with 3 clean sheets and only 2 goals conceded in 5 matches!

Jimbo, do you play each match the same or do you vary your wager amounts?
Thanks.

Good question. I’d say 90-95% are the same. If I really like something I’ll play it for a extra unit. Had 1 today, also the young boys Over on Sat. I think in some of my earlier post I specified but kinda stopped since I haven’t actually been tracking units. However if there’s a interest I will specify moving forward

Last edited:
1-2 mon
46-17-13

2 locked in for Tues

Italy
Lazio -.5

Swiss
Young Boys/ Servette O3

Yea that was my biggest play as well. I had them -1/4 at +110, I thought we were doomed after they gave up the equalizer, offense not exactly Getafe strength but they got it done for us!

I’m torn on the Barcelona match, they looked good offensively last time out but they were very shaky on defense and were very lucky to come away with a draw! Atletico has been in good form since the restart, they been particularly stingy on defense with 3 clean sheets and only 2 goals conceded in 5 matches!

I know Barcelona needs to win but I’m interested in the first half. I think a draw is a very solid bet. I really think it has a good chance to be scoreless in the 1st half. I know some books have it (mine don’t) but if you can get Atl Madrid +.25 in the first half I’d jump on it in a sec....Leaning under for game.

I know Barcelona needs to win but I’m interested in the first half. I think a draw is a very solid bet. I really think it has a good chance to be scoreless in the 1st half. I know some books have it (mine don’t) but if you can get Atl Madrid +.25 in the first half I’d jump on it in a sec....Leaning under for game.

I lean draw also. I think Barcelona need to win is possibly hindering them some, last time out when Celta applied pressure they looked shaky on the back end, they were incredibly fortunate to come away with a draw in that match as Celta had a incredible chance in stoppage time to score the go ahead goal.

I wish I trusted AM attack more cause I think defensively where Barcelona appears vulnerable. Unfortunately AM strength been defense which makes this one tough cause I thought Barcelona did a really nice job creating chances last time out. AM has a very poor history here as well, I dunno if no fans in the crowd changes that or not? If Atletico could come up w the 1st goal it be very interesting.

in other matches I’m gonna keep riding Celta de Vigo at +124 for the win, they have not been playing like a 17th placed team since the restart, beating or drawing with teams ahead of them. They had Barcelona dead to rights before coming away with 1 point in that match. I think considering their current form gettin plus anything here a good price. A win here should cement Celta place next year.

throw out history, Barca is usually the best team on the pitch by a mile and they are not in this one with no fans and a huge disconnect between players and coaches. Pique already gave up on the season weeks ago, Suarez now calling out the coaches and Messi ignoring cooling break instructions entirely while Atleti looks like the better team with tons of depth

Yellow cards holding out Savic (CB) and Koke (M, captain) is a situation however

I swear it feels like I haven’t got the first goal when on a side in forever

Jfc Celta sure came crashing back to earth today, lol. So that the 1st loss I’ve taken where it appears my side had no freaking chance! lol. Although, I didn’t see much of it, turned on and they were already down 3-0 but announcer said Celta actually had more scoring chances and shots on goal to that point, not that it made any difference.

i couldn’t figure out wtf to do in this Barcelona match, almost passed but when I saw I could get Atletico Madrid +3/4 -105 I took a little shot on them thinking worst case probably they lose by one and I get half my wager back. As I’m typing this Atletico just put in a own goal to go down 1-0. Fuck.

1-1 Tues

I believe 100% we woulda got that 3rd goal (at least) if weren’t for red cards. Onto Wed

47-18-13 run
Loving this card!

Italy
Sass/Fiorentina O 2.5 (x2)

England
Everton/Leicester U2.5
W Hampton +1

Swiss
Xamax/Gallen O2.75

GL

Last edited:
On Spurs....was leaning Man City. Hangover game for Liverpool? Thought they might rest some guys.

Great work bro.

Of course I ended up taking wed off, was drinking with the old lady Tuesday night and figured I have time to cap them and make some plays wed morning but got busy and missed the entire card. Lol.

I need Real Madrid to finish off nice little parlay. Doesn’t look to be much on Friday but huge card on 4th of July!! Nothing more American than betting soccer all day ;)

Well I’m glad yesterday is over. 0-3. Figured one of them would be coming

Just 1 today

Spain
Ath Madrid/Mallorca O2.5

Also one locked in for sat
Germany
Bayern/Bayer O3.5

Last time the met 4-2. Both teams well rested. Think there’s a lot of goals

Not sure how much I’ll be around this weekend. Have a great and safe holiday!

Back