• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

If City doesn‘t win Liverpool clinches i believe. Btw City hosts Liverpool after this

yea that true but with 8 games left all Liverpool has to do is win 1 maybe even draw and they have more points than man city could accumulate if they won out. In other words it a foregone conclusion Liverpool wins it. Makes me curious how seriously man city will take this one?

Does man city have much incentive to go all out in this upcoming match? I wanted to play them but worry Chelsea will be the way more motivated side.

just listening to Guardiola's interview, apparently they are more focused on the FA cup but are playing who they can due to injury. The academy players on the bench for this one indicates that they are missing bodies, still a supremely talented team but i'm not laying anything with them (not my style anyway)

easy to say now but Burnley probably was worth a bet

if only my books let me bet after the result! I think I could hit a solid 70% like that!! I’m so stubborn I wouldn’t change some losses even after I know result!! Lmfao.

I still feel like watford was the right side, i didn’t see the 1st half but they totally dominated the action in the 2nd. I just looked at stats and says burnley held the edge In possession which shocking to me, the last 30 minutes it felt like watford had it on burnley side of midfield majority of the time. They def controlled the action late, other than the Burnley goal I don’t recall any other chances. They must have controlled the 1st half judging by the stats?

just listening to Guardiola's interview, apparently they are more focused on the FA cup but are playing who they can due to injury. The academy players on the bench for this one indicates that they are missing bodies, still a supremely talented team but i'm not laying anything with them (not my style anyway)

yea he was congratulating Liverpool, lol. That what I was afraid of. Of course I just pulled trigger on man city before hearing that! Lol

If I’ve learned anything this past week or so in my attempt to learn soccer is I make way way way to many plays! It’s the damndest thing, the less confident I am the more matches I tend to bet!! Lol

what a incredible amount of action we have on Saturday's card!! Not much Friday tho. Why do the Germans kick all their matches off at the same time? Wouldn’t it be better to stagger them a little bit?

If I’ve learned anything this past week or so in my attempt to learn soccer is I make way way way to many plays! It’s the damndest thing, the less confident I am the more matches I tend to bet!! Lol

feel that, but am unhappy i laid off Eibar today as that was the closest to making my card today

what a incredible amount of action we have on Saturday's card!! Not much Friday tho. Why do the Germans kick all their matches off at the same time? Wouldn’t it be better to stagger them a little bit?

it's the last day so they don't want anybody to know results ahead of their match. MLB and NFL adopted this from soccer

Congrats Billy. Let’s see how they handle being the hunted next year, instead of the hunter. Maybe City fans can throw rocks at their bus next week. Not sure what kind of fans do that.

feel that, but am unhappy i laid off Eibar today as that was the closest to making my card today

it's the last day so they don't want anybody to know results ahead of their match. MLB and NFL adopted this from soccer

Ah, that makes far more sense, thanks. So then are there playoffs after those matches on Saturday? Any games that have huge meaning or are things already decided? The way the standings work with relegations and all that stuff the last thing I need to learn/understand as I really have no clue what significance it has or even wtf they talking bout in that regard! Lol.

Ah, that makes far more sense, thanks. So then are there playoffs after those matches on Saturday? Any games that have huge meaning or are things already decided? The way the standings work with relegations and all that stuff the last thing I need to learn/understand as I really have no clue what significance it has or even wtf they talking bout in that regard! Lol.

This is my lazy answer while i can‘t actually answer atm:

lol there are no playoffs

All that you're looking for can be summarized by a selfless and intelligent contributor on this very website

What happens if FA Cup fifth-round ties are drawn?
From the fifth round onwards, there are no replays in the FA Cup.

Fixtures that are drawn at this stage of the competition will play 30 minutes of extra-time.

If the teams are still level after extra-time, a penalty shootout will take place.

be a miracle if Norwich can get this to pens

I would almost give the advantage to Norwich if it does go to pens, Krul is pretty good at them

Back