• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

US OPEN

You were right. They got me. Either they knew he was struggling physically coming in or knew something else I didn’t. Glad you stayed off him

It’s really pitiful how bad the American players are. I think it was McEnroe who said he thinks Opelka has a chance to win a Grand Slam one day but I just don’t see it even with his serve which is as good as it gets.

Not much on the card today that looks appealing besides Pospisil @ +150, Hyeon @ -120

It’s really pitiful how bad the American players are. I think it was McEnroe who said he thinks Opelka has a chance to win a Grand Slam one day but I just don’t see it even with his serve which is as good as it gets.

Consensus is he’s future too 5. Just so hard for those big guys to stay healthy. He’s got a bit more well rounded game than isner but needs to work on fitness and his return game. Kind of like what Kevin Anderson did

Heck of a choke job by Verdasco. He wins the first two sets 6-1,6-2 and then ends up losing in a 5th set tiebreaker.

Heck of a choke job by Verdasco. He wins the first two sets 6-1,6-2 and then ends up losing in a 5th set tiebreaker.

Yeah. Can’t fault your pick there. I’d have gone that way too. Tomorrow is interesting w so many players playing long matches today and having to play tomorrow

Plays for fri

Koepfer +130. Like how he grinded against Opelka and the day off should help him. Nikoloz struggled some with Brooksby and think if the German can return well he comes thru

Kenin/keys over 20.5. Don’t see this being easy either way. They just played a tight 3 setter. Expect more of the same.

Considering Muchova + games vs Serena. This will be Serena’s first day match of the tourney, and while it’s not gonna be extreme heat I do expect her to need time to adjust to the conditions.

Friday Koepfer as a dog got us the cash, and keys/Kenin barely got over but it won.

Sat early will be on Andujar big. Bublik shouldn’t even be here after serving close to 30 DF last round.

Monfils small at + money.

Not to derail the thread but I was at the Monfils match and there was a girl sitting in his box who was so incredibly beautiful that I would have married her on the spot. I was disappointed that there was a walkover in the women’s match but that was some great 5 set men’s match.

Not to derail the thread but I was at the Monfils match and there was a girl sitting in his box who was so incredibly beautiful that I would have married her on the spot. I was disappointed that there was a walkover in the women’s match but that was some great 5 set men’s match.

Wonder who it was. They kept showing his gf Svitolina in his box on tv

it really was an amazing match to watch brewers, caught the last 2 sets, and it was very entertaining

tough day... may small take wang +5.5 for action

lean pliskova, thats a kind of short line for her but she struggled late with conditions in her last match, just passing

serena playing better than ever, but martic +5.5 or nothing for me.

going to sit back and enjoy svitolina/keys

Like Goffin +5.5 games, think he can take atleast a set (and maybe push him to the end), but with a set, it'll be hard for fed to cover that line. Incoming 6-7 6-3 7-6 6-1 fed.

grigor at that price is the only way i'd have it, but i wanted to take deminaur..passing

keep riding the koepfer train? I can't but i'll root for it....

I'll take wawa ATS, and possibly make a sprinkle on the ML.. should be an awesome match... the over probably the right play as well

tough day... may small take wang +5.5 for action

lean pliskova, thats a kind of short line for her but she struggled late with conditions in her last match, just passing

serena playing better than ever, but martic +5.5 or nothing for me.

going to sit back and enjoy svitolina/keys

Like Goffin +5.5 games, think he can take atleast a set (and maybe push him to the end), but with a set, it'll be hard for fed to cover that line. Incoming 6-7 6-3 7-6 6-1 fed.

grigor at that price is the only way i'd have it, but i wanted to take deminaur..passing

keep riding the koepfer train? I can't but i'll root for it....

I'll take wawa ATS, and possibly make a sprinkle on the ML.. should be an awesome match... the over probably the right play as well

Agree today is tough. I lean pliskova too

Absolute beatdown, the kid played well but this line was one of those scratch your head lines.

Only Aussie I could see being -270 in this same spot would've been Kyrgios

Actually sick to my stomach that I didn't go way bigger. And I went very large. My biggest play of the year. I should've treated it like a stock though.

I will be putting 1/3rd of my winnings on Wawrinka FWIW. I feel people are overrating the knee and his desire. Same as they did Grigor today.

Djoka shoulder injury is no joke from everything I can gather, I have a few people in New York who say it's almost impossible to say what is true or isn't true coming out of his camp.

But you can't give a guy in the top 4 those odds if you have the slightest inclination that the shoulder is hurt

And by what is true or isn't true out of his camp is I mean they are very protective. It's literally just like the LeBron camp. You can't get any information that is solid

Absolute beatdown, the kid played well but this line was one of those scratch your head lines.

Only Aussie I could see being -270 in this same spot would've been Kyrgios

Actually sick to my stomach that I didn't go way bigger. And I went very large. My biggest play of the year. I should've treated it like a stock though.

I will be putting 1/3rd of my winnings on Wawrinka FWIW. I feel people are overrating the knee and his desire. Same as they did Grigor today.

Djoka shoulder injury is no joke from everything I can gather, I have a few people in New York who say it's almost impossible to say what is true or isn't true coming out of his camp.

But you can't give a guy in the top 4 those odds if you have the slightest inclination that the shoulder is hurt

Great call. Both of you on grigor.

Gotta play Stan, the over or hc if you touch that match, but who knows if djo shoulder really is hurt. Didn’t seem to be the other night

Great call. Both of you on grigor.

Gotta play Stan, the over or hc if you touch that match, but who knows if djo shoulder really is hurt. Didn’t seem to be the other night

Djokovic could have served underhanded and still beaten Kudla. I can see Wawrinka winning this match but he was so unimpressive the last round. At these odds and with the Djokovic shoulder situation it’s worth a shot.

I passed on the keys match. Nice job.

I’d normally be on Stan to keep this close but he was unimpressive vs lorenzi, and still finding his way back from a knee injury. Maybe he picks his game up a level but I’m gonna wait and see in game.

Back