• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

NFL Schedule Grid

Alan Tongue

Games highlighted in Green are division games

Games highlighted in Blue are division games off a bye

Games highlighted in Yellow are non-division games sandwiched between two division games

Any discrepancies let me know and I'll update

Coaching notes at the bottom are HC's or DC's or OC's against the division they were in last season (ie prepared for 6 games)

Your welcome BAR2019 NFL Schedule.png

Games highlighted in Green are division games

Games highlighted in Blue are division games off a bye

Games highlighted in Yellow are non-division games sandwiched between two division games

Any discrepancies let me know and I'll update

Coaching notes at the bottom are HC's or DC's or OC's against the division they were in last season (ie prepared for 6 games)

Your welcome BARView attachment 42124

@Alan Tongue You know this business from both sides of the window...what are your thoughts on how you factor this into your handicapping vs. how you might normally make a line / HFA / power ratings between 2 teams? Interested in your thoughts here...

@Alan Tongue You know this business from both sides of the window...what are your thoughts on how you factor this into your handicapping vs. how you might normally make a line / HFA / power ratings between 2 teams? Interested in your thoughts here...

Without giving too much away familiarity benefits defence. HFA is about a point less in division games, and totals are nearly a FG less. Totals at New Orleans are about 7.5 points less in division games.

However the absolute winning margin is the same between division and non-division games

Sandwich games are basically the opposite

But there is a danger in taking it all at face value. Take Buffalo for example. Week 4 at home to NE, then a non-div road game at TEN, then the bye, then home to MIA. Does the ginger coach want to go into the Bye week 1-4 or 2-3, or 3-2? If they are 2-1 with a win in Wk1, and with NE on deck do they prepare with the divisional mindset and hope to be 3-1 and on top of the division? Then focus on MIA after the bye and go through the motions against TEN? Or if they have one win will they take the loss against NE, go all in at TEN and keep the wolves at bay over the Bye week at 2-3, and focus on MIA. That gets then to 3-3. Sometimes the non-div game may be the focus ahead of the div game

Back