• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Summer 2019 Transfer News, Myths and Rumors

I think at this point id be ok with letting him stay and losing him on a free if we think he makes the difference. Based on just one game this year, he can make a huge difference.

If someone can get him for 50 million I feel like thats a huge bargain.

With 1 year remaining on his contract, around £50m would be a good price selling outside the PL considering he will be free soon. If he had 2+ years left he would be worth more than 100m.

I have read rumors that Perez would prefer getting Eriksen + van de Beek for the same price of a Pogba, so perhaps the Real Madrid’s door is not completely closed.

But as you say it could be worth it to keep him one more year for Tottenham. Or renew him and put a release clause not too crazy so Eriksen can still leave next summer in exchange for a good fee for the Spurs. Let’s say between £50-100m. But it would be risky for Eriksen as it would not guarantee him a way out of England if that’s what he wants

Few days ago AS Roma enquired about Alexis as well. His huge salary a big obstacle

Arsenal feared losing both of Sanchez and Özil, both ended up with the wages they wanted and more, and now no team want to pay to get them and Arsenal/Man Utd can't get rid of them..

So it's wise not to overpay. Different case but I read Alderweireld was not renewed because he asked for too much and Levy was not willing to give him what he wanted

Alexis is reported going to Inter with United paying a large portion of his salary. 15 Million euro option to buy

Balotelli signs with Brescia

Alexis is reported going to Inter with United paying a large portion of his salary. 15 Million euro option to buy

Interesting if Inter get him I thought Alexis was unmovable with his wages. That changes things if Man Utd are willing to still pay a part of them

I don't think he will ever regain his best form but leaving the PL to go where he possibly played his best football could be good for him and he could perhaps be at least good again

Barca might try a loan with option to buy for Neymar. Like Coutinho at Bayern. Not sure PSG would accept as they would like to buy if they let Neymar go (Dybala, goalkeeper)

Looks like Barca don't have the cash needed on hand now as they already had to borrow money to get Griezmamn

Real Madrid might try to get Eriksen in next 2 weeks. They have the money but I'm not sure it would be wise to pay €50-60m for a player with 1 year left you could pre-sign for free in 5 months if he doesn't renew

Real Madrid might try to get Eriksen in next 2 weeks. They have the money but I'm not sure it would be wise to pay €50-60m for a player with 1 year left you could pre-sign for free in 5 months if he doesn't renew

Reported by ESPN yesterday that Eriksen wants Barca, Real Madrid or Juventus if he was to move this summer.

Seems to me only Real Madrid could be possible for him this month.

If his main goal is to get out of the PL the smart thing for him would be to wait 4-5 months and in January he can sign a precontract wherever he wants. Most likely at least one of the 3 clubs mentioned will be interested to get him for free and other big clubs like Bayern PSG Atletico as well

Should be interesting what Real Madrid do in the next 2 weeks they have been linked with Pogba, van de Beek, Eriksen

Talks between Inter and Man U have stalled over Sanchez's and who will pay the wages

Keylor Navas has requested to leave Real #ticos

PSG have rejected a deal for Neymar from Real Madrid...

Ribery signs with Fiorentina

Jovic might be on his way to AC Milan on loan

Series A is going be interesting this year

I heard there is some tax break that’s allowing these teams to make these somewhat big signings

Chicha to Sevilla is a done deal

Icardi nearly a done deal to PSG

Navas nearly a done deal to PSG

Rebic to AC Milan

Pretty surprised mkihtryan went to Roma. There was nothing about him leaving really our there

Yeah it came out of nowhere! No rumors until late last night and Mkhitaryan even played yesterday this is weird if a deal was in place you would think he wouldn't have played at all.

But great news. £10m in wages saved and AS Roma even paying €3m for the loan.

Still Mustafi that we couldn't ship out this summer but most of deadwood left by Wenger/Gazidis is out!

Eriksen staying at Tottenham

A year ago I thought there was still a small chance to renew Ramsey but it appears actually he had made up his mind to sign elsewhere and run out his contract. Can't blame him he gave everything in his last season and played well until his injury late in the season.

If Spurs manage to get him to sign a new contract, well done.

But my guess is Eriksen signs a precontract in January with Bayern, Dortmund, PSG, Juventus or Atletico. There will be plenty of top clubs interested to get him free, perhaps even Real Madrid depending on who their coach will be.

I think he’s likely going to juventus or atletico. Can’t reallt see him at PSG. Dortmund? That feels highly unlikely unless you’ve seen something I have t

I think he’s likely going to juventus or atletico. Can’t reallt see him at PSG. Dortmund? That feels highly unlikely unless you’ve seen something I have t

No just guesses based on his desire for a new challenge outside of the PL in a top club.

Seems I read he would love to play in Spain but Real/Barca I’m not sure they will need/want him. Atletico could be a good choice for him.

Juventus too but they are stockpiling midfielders and just got Ramsey who plays kind of the same position.

PSG just a guess but if Eriksen is free it wouldn’t be crazy to think they will be interested like several top clubs.

Dortmund would be very intriguing. They just renewed Sancho with a very good contract so they have money to spend in wages for top players. Play for the title in Germany and in CL every year. Very close to Denmark and his family, that could appeal him

Conte staying at spurs and Perisic to Spurs looks likely too

I would have been more excited about that move like 2 years ago but I think the key is to create depth this summer

They need some new midfielders whenever thinks get stagnant to open it up

Skipp will once again feel like a new signing

And they need some depth on the back line but I actually think Sanchez is a great option as the 4th CB

@guaranteeed

Conte staying at spurs and Perisic to Spurs looks likely too

I would have been more excited about that move like 2 years ago but I think the key is to create depth this summer

They need some new midfielders whenever thinks get stagnant to open it up

Skipp will once again feel like a new signing

And they need some depth on the back line but I actually think Sanchez is a great option as the 4th CB

@guaranteeed
I think it's a good time. Hes not gonna stay long it's never been his m.o. so having him around for maybe 2 years while kane and son are still one of best frontlines in europe is best chance to win something

Perisic seems done, guessing reguilon is leaving then

Definitely need a creative center mid

New rwb for sure

Need a backup striker too

Sounds like centerback focus is specifically on a left footed one. If they get that, dier, Romero, davies, sanchez is good depth for sure

Saw that. And his noncommittal pre final comments about his future.
Its going to be interesting what happens with them after next year

Salah and mane have been such a huge part of their success, and chances that Diaz and jota can match that as the starters is unlikely

Having an actual DoF in paratici is such a huge difference from when we only signed guys on the last day of the window. Conte seems like a huge draw too

Bissouma is super cheap, hes been Brightons best player

Spence would be perfect

Eriksen seems likely to come back

Raphina or Richarlison would be nice, the price tag seems a bit high on both

Nunez for 100m seems a bit of a risk for Liverpool

Only ever really done it one season, and it was in portugal...

Saw Vincent Kompany is on to manage at Burnley

They've always been so defensive and that likely won't change but curious if he can do anything with that anemic offense, bit different than playing in Belgium

Athletic says chelsea may looking at selling pulisic this summer

He has 2 years left, so they either need to offer a new deal or sell

Mane to Bayern is official

One of the best humanitarians in the sport, can finally feel a bit better pulling for him

Back