• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2019-2020 PGA Tour Schedule

Not 100% official but that is prolly what is released tomorrow.

That seems like a much better flow than this season with better spacing between the bigger tournaments. Especially having that week off for the Olympics, glad they didn't try to squeeze another event in there.

That seems like a much better flow than this season with better spacing between the bigger tournaments. Especially having that week off for the Olympics, glad they didn't try to squeeze another event in there.
It's excellent IMO. Much better. They should keep the model after next year. The ST Jude after The Open is ridiculous.

It's excellent IMO. Much better. They should keep the model after next year. The ST Jude after The Open is ridiculous.

I'm actually surprised there weren't more top 25 players who sat out this past week. If they kept the same date for next year, it would go England-Memphis-Tokyo for a top player that wanted to play all 3 weeks.

I'm actually surprised there weren't more top 25 players who sat out this past week. If they kept the same date for next year, it would go England-Memphis-Tokyo for a top player that wanted to play all 3 weeks.
I agree. It was a heck of a turnout.

Saturday's President Cup action should start around dinner time Friday and run ALL night. They hit a sweet spot too......conference championships are the weekend before and NFL doesn't play Saturday games until the following weekend.

Another left coast major.....yummy.

Last edited:
Back