• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

2019 All Star Game & Derby Picks

BenchCoach

107 Joc Pederson wins Home Run Derby +650 (1*)
205 Joc Pederson reaches HR Derby final +270 (1*)
258 Joc Pederson (Semifinals) +170* vs Vladimir Guerrero Jr (Semifinals) (1*)

115 Carlos Santana wins Home Run Derby +1225 (1/2*)
307 Carlos Santana reaches HR Derby final +480 (1*)
432 Carlos Santana (Quarterfinals) +160* vs Pete Alonso (Quarterfinals) (1*)
723 Joc Pederson vs Carlos Santana +1472 (final) (1/4*)

103 Josh Bell wins Home Run Derby +360 (1*)

945 National League/American League Under 8½ +100 (5*)
945 National League/American League 1st 5 Innings Under 4½ +110 (15*)
8505 National League H+R+E/American League H+R+E Under 27½ -115 (15*)
8679 No team scores 7 or more runs -155 (10*)

Below I posted a link to a write up I did a few years ago. It explains all of these plays and why I play them. Be happy to discuss or answer any question on these plays. As it is explained in the write up I will be playing the under live after the first inning if I can get 7 or better for 15 units...1 unit is equal to $40 (only using these units for Allstar game stuff).

2017 All Star Game Write Up

in the past two all star games...in 2017 the write up was right on que but last year there was what I believe to be an anomaly. Everything was a winner until a blown save in the ninth and then all hell broke lose and some of these wager lost. Blown save in a freaking all star game, can't make this shit up. Most years everyone gets really excited about the over after watching the derby the night before. If you find yourself leaning to the over read the entire link I posted above. Listen to people reactions after the game. After tonight you will see people posting about how bad ass these hitters are and after the game tomorrow you will see that dominate pitching beats any type hitter. It is very difficult to put up crooked numbers against dominate pitching. If you think its going over your going to need multiple crooked numbers to get there. No GAS CANS will show up in the late innings to save the over.

The question is will Verlander pitch ok? I checked and with the ump I saw 14.1 innings ERA 1.88 so I bet NO and game under. No first half available yet

2 Team Parlay...+160 (5*)
412 Joc Pederson (Quarterfinals) -145*vs Alex Bregman (Quarterfinals)
421 Josh Bell (Quarterfinals) -185*vs Ronald Acuña Jr (Quarterfinals) (Fixed Price)

My information was on the screen 2 hours. Its not there now and I just read Wegner is at home. He has been a minor under ump last 2 years With Verlander 26 innings 4.85 ERA. Honestly sickening. I guess it could be worse but not close to what I was seeing at first

I’d be lying if I didn’t say last night has scared me a little about the under tonhght, but still tailing

As long as Cora keeps Alonso’s cousin in the bullpen we have a solid shot at under. That guy threw trash BP, pretty amazing Alonzo still hit like he did

Toward the end of that derby I started having flash backs of Hulk Hogan and Macho Man...it looked like a WWF production from the 80’s at times

Moved to a slightly juiced 9 at my local....hard not to snag a bit more

These games score the first inning about half the time. May be able to get a great line after the first inn. I would take 9 right now. I am still hitting after 1st inn as long as I can get 7 or better

I am Certain Verlander does better than last time. 5 runs in the first inning would not be easy to forget

Kinda like Carlos for MVP on value alone. Would be a good story, hometown guy. He’s batting 4th so maybe in position to have a big day with a couple of swings. +2200 pretty solid

A play on the conditions? Warm? Juiced balls?
Juiced balls, ridiculous line ups. Unfamiliar catchers for pitchers, league/umpiring influence to add more offense tagging on from the home run derby. 14 runs scored last year, I know has no effect on today's game. Mostly a gut play though.

Juiced balls, ridiculous line ups. Unfamiliar catchers for pitchers, league/umpiring influence to add more offense tagging on from the home run derby. 14 runs scored last year, I know has no effect on today's game. Mostly a gut play though.

Check out the box score from last year. It’s a bit deceiving. 2 run blown save. 6 runs scored from bottom 9 through 10 innings. Game was under till the blown save

Unbelievable...I had Brantley to win the MVP at 22-1. Buck announced him as the winner and Fox interviewed him. They come back from commercial and are giving it to Bieber. What the hell did I miss? (Other than the $2200 I thought I won for 4 minutes)

Back