• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

CFL In-game

Toronto has the both the worst offense and worst head coach in the league. That D is not horrible but they’re going to wear down in A LOT of 2nd halves...definitely worth noting.

Toronto has the both the worst offense and worst head coach in the league. That D is not horrible but they’re going to wear down in A LOT of 2nd halves...definitely worth noting.

Yeah terrible OC and terrible offensive line as well.

BC missed the field goal attempt. TOR fielded it at the back of the endzone but the returner stepped on the endline, surrendering a rouge. BC wins 18-17

I always wondered this...Hulu you know the rules very well. Why in that instance couldn’t BC Line up
To punt the ball and just kick it completely out of the end zone with no chance of a return?

Is that legal? Couldn’t find anything about that in the rules I was reading online

They could although its a pretty long punt. Punter linesup 14 yards behind the line and endzone is 20 yards deep. And if they line up to punt the receiving team will line up guys at the back of the endzone to knock it down so you have to hit it pretty good.

They could although its a pretty long punt. Punter linesup 14 yards behind the line and endzone is 20 yards deep. And if they line up to punt the receiving team will line up guys at the back of the endzone to knock it down so you have to hit it pretty good.

But if you angled the punt out of the end zone on either side there’s zero chance to catch the ball. You wouldn’t have to hit the ball 20 yards deep through the end zone, right?

But if you angled the punt out of the end zone on either side there’s zero chance to catch the ball. You wouldn’t have to hit the ball 20 yards deep through the end zone, right?

Yeah you could. I remember it being done years ago but no one seems to do it anymore. Not sure why to be honest. Maybe they feel less chance of a shank with a placekick?

Pretty impressive drive for Calgary to start

This sask defence is the same on paper as last year but without Chris Jones they're just not the same aggressive group

Here you go @scarf31 The last time a game was decided on a rouge was 2002 and it was a punt.

I do t remember this game but I know I was there. I think I only missed one between ‘96 and ‘04

This...this right here, Sir Hulu...

This makes me proud to be alive, sir. This makes my day.

Now if you can find me full game footage of the only 1-0 game in CFL history, I may just legally change my 4-month-old's name to Hulu.

Outfuckingstanding work, sir.

:cheers3:

And the punt out of the end zone rouge at the end of a tie game makes all of the sense in the world in a tie game where you don't allow you opponent a chance to have any time left.

CFL does some awesome things that great coaches pick up on...

You northerners take safeties regularly (which makes sense)...playoff game in Denver I want to say about 12-13 years ago, Hoodie in a spot down 4 took a safety instead of punting in exchange for field position.

This league has some gems in it from week-to-week, I tell you. Such a great way to wet the appetite for football season...ESPN Plus is worth the 50 buck annual subscription just for carrying every CFL game here in the states.

And the punt out of the end zone rouge at the end of a tie game makes all of the sense in the world in a tie game where you don't allow you opponent a chance to have any time left.

CFL does some awesome things that great coaches pick up on...

You northerners take safeties regularly (which makes sense)...playoff game in Denver I want to say about 12-13 years ago, Hoodie in a spot down 4 took a safety instead of punting in exchange for field position.

This league has some gems in it from week-to-week, I tell you. Such a great way to wet the appetite for football season...ESPN Plus is worth the 50 buck annual subscription just for carrying every CFL game here in the states.

Yeah the safeties especially make sense when the goal post is on the goal line. If you don’t give up the 2 you’re pretty much giving up at least the 3.

It’s funny how the CFL’s quirkiness it loved and hated in equal parts. I for one love every bit of it’s uniqueness.

Under might be an angle too...BC cannot handle that Defensive front with their putrid line and inexperienced receivers.

Damn I slept through the first half but yeah is Harris can't go, there might be a bet here

Both O'Donnel and Figeuroa out for BC's offensive line. Can't get much worse for them

eta...Odonnel is EDMs whoops

Back